Fake Cop Pulls Over School Bus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
PITT COUNTY -- Greenville Police are still searching for a woman who is accused of impersonating a law enforcement officer after she pulled over an ECU bus bound for campus.

Surveillance video from inside the bus shows a green truck stopping in the middle of N.C. 43 near its intersection with Firetower Road.

When the student driver tried to drive around the truck, the truck driver ran toward the bus as she frantically waved her hands.

"What is she doing," said a female passenger on the video recording.

The bus driver let the woman on the bus who immediately asked for the driver's identification. The woman refused to provide her identification when asked by the bus driver.

"Take out your license number," the woman told the driver. "I'm a cop. Take out your license."

After writing down the student's license information, the woman got off the bus and walked back to her truck.

Surveillance video shows the woman driving into the Hardee's parking lot as the bus heads towards campus.

Greenville Police spokesperson Carlton Williams said the bus driver did the right thing since officers are supposed to provide identification when asked.

"This is rare," Williams said. "I don't recall the last time we had a report of someone impersonating a police officer."

ECU Director of Transit Wood Davidson echoed Williams' comments, saying the incident has never happened before in his experience.

"It is unusual and we are working with the Greenville Police Dept. to investigate it," Davidson said.

Williams said investigators have a person of interest in the Sept. 20 case, but have yet to make any arrests