"Extreme" Type Sports

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
Anyone active in "extreme" sports such as motocross, wakeboarding, etc. ?

I love this time of year, was able to get my dirt bike out this past weekend and plan on it again this weekend.

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
I guess paintball could fall into this category, so yes. I have messed around on a dirt bike a few times but nothing serious and do not own one of my own.

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
I snowboard and wakeboard. Actually just got the boat out of storage and waiting for the weather to fully kick-in to head out to the lake!

The snowboard has been put up now for a few weeks.

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
I snowboard and wakeboard. Actually just got the boat out of storage and waiting for the weather to fully kick-in to head out to the lake!

The snowboard has been put up now for a few weeks.

I tried snowboarding once, it ended with me face planting after almost hitting a tree...

Reactions: Bball_91

Raine

The Artiste
Reaction score
I love extreme sports and I do go skateboard parks a few times a year. I really enjoy watching the experts do there stuff on a skateboard or snowboard. Some of those stunts are amazing.