Exclusive: Andrade Requests His WWE Release

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
He needs a mouthpiece we all know that and AEW is faction central so scoop him and Trinidad up have Miro & Sabian join them and have Andrade and Sabian team up and boom
19d705d2b6368f2a96b327251cc328e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He needs a mouthpiece we all know that and AEW is faction central so scoop him and Trinidad up have Miro & Sabian join them and have Andrade and Sabian team up and boom
19d705d2b6368f2a96b327251cc328e3.jpg

FACTION WARFARE!!!!

Reactions: Bad News Booty

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Also in case anyone doesn’t know that graphic was from ticket wars last year it’s a team I made up then and just want to have my Nostradamus moment.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
More factions for an overinflated roster that'll most likely land him on their Youtube shows after losing to Cody the first match in.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
More factions for an overinflated roster that'll most likely land him on their Youtube shows after losing to Cody the first match in.

At least then he would be being used. More than can be said for some companies...

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I honestly just wanted to say it "zucks to suck." Andrade is decent wrestler but couldn't get over on the main roster, maybe he'll do better elsewhere but we've seen what AEW has done to Rusev so he may end up a chump there as well.
I respect you getting your shit in.

Completely disagree with everything you're saying though.

How many people in WWE do you sincerely consider to be over? I'd have the number being less than 10 personally, most people there only have fanfare by virtue of being on the show, it's pretty much limited to the likes of Reigns, Fiend, Bryan, Edge, Sasha, Orton and maybe McIntyre and Big E who could truly be relied on to garner fan interest and I don't think there's any evidence that any of them are recouping fans who have lost interest either, so I just don't see portraying it as Andrade couldn't get over because so few do.

Miro is a worst case scenario for someone who leaves WWE in terms of trying to "prove everyone wrong", I agree he is working a terrible gimmick. On the flipside of that you have Mox, Brodie, Spears, Cody and FTR who have done their best work on a national level and been booked to seem important in AEW. You also have Jericho and Hardy who are getting a great spotlight and the chance to do shit they love at the tail end of their career, even if I think they're both physically washed now. We don't have to limit this to AEW though because you can also look at Sami Callihan in Impact and Juice Robinson in NJPW for some other examples.

I just come back to my belief that WWE's roster is too big and they are only able/willing to focus on a handful of people at any given time. If you're someone who believes in your ability to contribute and do meaningful stuff in your career, and you're on the sidelines for no good reason for extended periods, you're going to want to explore other options. It only makes sense. For myself personally, I never go into these stories of people being released with an anti-WWE attitude, I'm just pro-pursuing what you want in your career. I don't see that being a divisive take.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Now his woman got the Rona......can't even enjoy time off.