Event #1 - Genesis (Results: Fully Updated)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
FtBk0rM.jpg

Genesis Results Part I

The prediction for Stardom: Dream Queendom have been counted and verified and I can verify that twelve people predicted for the event. (we did have one after the deadline, so unfortunately that will not count for obvious reasons). The seven matches will be added to the overall count for the entire event, but with the Stardom event being the only event in the Japan Division - I am now able to update the standing for the first time this season.

AL55FN6.jpg
Position
Predictor
Wins
Losses
Differential
1st
HoHo
2nd
Jimmy King
T3
Blaze
T3
Chris
T3
Deadd2009
T3
Lethal
T7
Blaine
T7
Fourth
T7
Jeff
T7
Matrix
T11
Cake
T11
John McHenry

With @Kairi HoHo topping the Japan Division, I am given the great privilege of announcing them as the inaugural WPC Japan Champion. The belt will remain in your possession for as long as you top the Japan Division (and if it is a tie, as champion you will retain). Congratulations!

qk9C6dW.png

1st WPC Japan Champion: HoHo

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
FtBk0rM.jpg

Genesis Results Part II

The prediction for AEW: Worlds End have been counted and verified and I can verify that ten people predicted for the event (this means that a few people who predicted for Stardom didn't predict for AEW so become ineligible to win the 'green belt'). The nine matches will be added to the overall count for the entire event with the total revealed once the event is complete. - I am now able to update the standing for the first time this season for the AEW Division.

iS6PXFg.jpg
PositionPredictorWinsLossesDifferential
T1
Blaze
T1
Matrix
T3
Jimmy King
T3
Fourth
T3
Deadd2009
T3
Old Jay
T7
Lethal
T7
Chris
T7
Jeff
10th
Cake

With @Brandon Blaze & @Matrix both topping the AEW Division an impressive record of 8-1, they both sit pretty at the top of division but the tie means that an inaugural AEW Champion will not be crowned during this event. A total of nine predictors remain eligible to win the Grand Prix Event Championship, as well as earning their first checkmark for newly introduced King of the Mountain Championship (which for the month of January will be determined by the combined best differential over four events).

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That god damn Battle Royal, all that stopped me from going perfect.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
FtBk0rM.jpg

Genesis Results Part III

The prediction for both GCW events have been have been counted and verified and I can verify that eleven people predicted for the event. The four matches + a win for each correct final two picks will be added to the overall count for the entire event with the total revealed once the event is complete. - I am now able to update the standing for the first time this season for the American Indie Division.

zRMKsh9.jpg

PositionPredictorWinsLossesDifferential
1st.
Fourth
T2
Chris
T2
Deadd2009
T4
Cake
T4
Blaze
T4
Jeff
T4
Jimmy King
T4
Matrix
T4
Old Jay
T10
Lethal
T10
HoHo

With @Jingle Fourth topping the American Indie Division, I am given the great privilege of announcing them as the inaugural American Indie Champion. The belt will remain in your possession for as long as you top the American Indie Division (and if it is a tie, as champion you will retain). Congratulations!

s8ZNcJR.png

1st American Indie Champion: The Fourth Wall

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
FtBk0rM.jpg

Genesis Results Part IV

It was announced at the start of the season that a new belt the WPC King of the Mountain Championship would be introduced to the competition.

FRTkCR7.png

This belt is awarded at the end of each calendar (an event will be marked as such) to the predictor who has the highest win % over a number of events. With it having been determined that for January the requirement of this will be 4 Events. Due to this being the first event of the year, everyone who is eligible to win the GPE Championship during Event #1 will also be marked down as having met one event requirement (to do this you much predict for every match on an event). As stated though, if you are only interested in a particular division - fully committing to an event is not mandatory. A seperate table will be created once four event have been completed.

I can now offer up the final standing for Event #1 - with predictors who are bolded be eligible to win the 'green belt'.

Position
Predictor
Wins
Losses
Differential
KOTM Eligibility
1st.
Fourth
1/4
T2
Jimmy King
1/4
T2
Blaze
1/4
4th.
Deadd2009
1/4
5th.
Matrix
1/4
T6
Chris
1/4
T6
Oldjay
0/4
8th.
HoHo
0/4
9th.
Lethal
1/4
10th.
Jeff
1/4
11th.
Blaine
0/4
12th.
John McHenry
0/4
13th.
Cake
1/4

The event ended with Fourth, Jimmy King and Blaze all sharing a differential of +7. However, by the unique nature of prediction ballot for the NGI8 - The Fourth Wall got 15 wins and as is the nature of the belt "it will be awarded to the predictor who gets the most predictions correct for one event." This means that @Jingle Fourth wins the WPC Grand Prix Event Championship for the 7th time. Congratulations!

ud3MkHl.png

73rd WPC Grand Prix Event Champion: The Fourth Wall

This victory for Fourth, also means that he will be included in the first #1 contender's match of the year - with the winner of the match challenging Chris for the WPC Grand Championship.

Big Thank You for everyone that got involved. Apologies if this confused some of you.