Kayfabe Even If it kills me.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

*Chris Young walks out with a microphone in hand. His hair is slightly longer and is sporting new gear. He is also wearing one of his shirts. He looks around the ring before raising the microphone to speak.*

Chris: Well it's about damn time, right? I get to face Minho. As you know I spent some time in Japan, But I have also been to Korea. It’s a nice place, But they sold me a bomb in my pocket. Anyway, I’m out here to make a point. I’m here to be the best. You, Minho, you’re the perfect person to do that against. Fireshock and that running bean Colton were just road bumps. Nothing stops the amazing one and no one stops this road to gold. Now everyone knows I’m going to take Minho to the limit. I will kick his Korean skinny fat ass all around this 20xx20.

*Chris Starts to walk around as he speaks. His southern accent starts to come out more as he get’s more and more riled up.*

Chris: You see, I had something going on somewhere else this past week and wherever I go I get told “Chris, Man that match was amazing.” and you know what they're right. I’m the man with a plan and my plan is to be the king that rules the ring. Well, in terms of matches I’m already being. Every time I step into this ring I amaze all of you, But you still cheer for everyone else. Some of you are smart enough to see what I can do. All I need is that one win to throw it back at you all. I’m going to do everything I can put at least a dent in Minho. Even if it kills me!

*Chris regained his composure and wipes the sweat from his brow. He looks at his microphone and the crowd with a smug look on his face as he raises the microphone again.*

Chris: I may be just one man, But I’m just that amazing. No matter the blood I lose. No matter the pain I feel. No matter how much I claw at the hill I’m at. I Am unbreakable. I Am an Amazing classic and I will not die! This is my will. With the Japanese blood in me and spirit of a fighter. I will prove once again that.. 日本は常により良いです. Now boy, you better be ready to be amazed. It’s showtime. One last thing my head is perfectly fine, You could say it’s “Amazing” pun intended.

*Chris’ Music plays as he exit the ring and heads backstage as the show goes to break.*

Reactions: Fireshock
Status
Not open for further replies.