• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Eric Young goes on twitter tirade. Tells fans to go fuck themselves

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
TNA star Eric Young, who competed in King of the Mountain at Sunday's Slammiversary pay-per-view, took to Twitter after the event and wrote the following tweet that has since been deleted:

"Real world!!! If you watched [HASHTAG]#Slammiversary2015[/HASHTAG] and didn't like it GO f--k YOURSELF [HASHTAG]#ProWrestling[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#proud[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#5thday[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#agame[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#teameffort[/HASHTAG]"
CIo5VpmUEAAYJGI.jpg

Young then responded to backlash from fans before deleting the original tweet. Below are some of his follow-up tweets:
e0a4b0fe204dfe6cc9df7b3cc6c222c2.png

22159b9d9b7f69fa4ed1237f263d6c9b.png

The go fuck yoruself tweet has since been deleted and replaced with a "I feel sad for you" tweet. Yeah, Eric. Feel sad for me being unable to enjoy your shitty excuse of a wrestling company who isn't even able to pay their production crew on time.

What a nuthouse.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
When I read the thread title I thought this was just EY being a good heel, but if this is him shoot defending TNA... :lol1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
I don't blame him. Between the years of everyone and their brother shitting on the product non-stop and all these exaggerated crises causing a whole lot of pent up frustration, now you combine that with the last days really being here, the higher-ups pissing everyone off, and all this other drama... Yeah. Really stressful situation.

Even as I defend the week-to-week product though it's easy to look at the histories of these guys and feel bad, though. What a waste of a career EY had

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
It's one thing to criticize your detractors, but that is not what he is doing. Young's antecedent is "If you watched Slammiversary 2015..." So, he is not insulting the detractors of TNA, he is insulting the people who are paying for the pay per view, and that is pretty stupid. People cannot control whether or not they like something, but anyone who spent time watching the pay per view should not be the target of his tirade. In basis, he is telling the people who spend money on the product to fuck off if they didn't like it. However, they obviously like TNA enough to pay to watch it (Yes, I know a lot of us watch it on streams or torrents, but it makes more sense that it's directed at the buyers). The people who badmouth TNA, whether legitimately or not are the tones he should direct his comments at.

This is an extremely foolish move on his part, that will probably just be written up to him being a heel.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Well I mean people are entitled to their opinions. Sometimes true fans just don't like certain PPVs, doesn't mean that they hate the product, but more or less just didn't enjoy the show that was provided. I would understand if this was more aimed towards the people who constantly hate TNA, without even giving it a watch. The way he worded it though seems poor. Still, I catch the tweet very humorous regardless.