• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you watch Epic Rap Battles of History?

• Sometimes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once awhile.

• They are to funny.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
MJ vs Ali, Jacko vs Elvis, Adam vs Eve, Goku vs Superman, damn Einstein vs Hawkings is still the best though.

They pump out quality shit and Jenna Marbles looked fine as hell as Eve, nothing surprising there.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

I think the best part is the writing style over the seasons. This one is pretty damn quality.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I've been watching them since before they had their own dedicated Youtube channel... Nice Peter, the dude who created this series, is getting paid BIG TIME!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Pretty sure I watched every single episode. Loved the Bill Nye one the best. Was also cool that they got Arnold to do the ending for the Terminator/Robocop battle.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Love them. Sometimes they get a little too americentric (Lewis and clarke, bob ross? Wtf dude) but I really enjoying them, accompanying them since the third or fourth episode on their old channel

BradR

Jobber
Reaction score
I got shown this by my friend and he was laughing and loving it but I just don't see the hype over it. Okay, it's well made but I don't think it's something that's funny or really entertaining. Is that just me or is there anyone else who feels like that?