Emma Watson to Reunite With Harry Potter Director

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
While Emma Watson will star in the highly anticipated spring release of Stephen Chobsky’s original novel The Perks of Being a Wallflower news reports have surfaced that the actress will also be teaming up with Harry Potter director David Yates for a new film.

Yates’ new drama Your Voice in My Head will have Watson portraying a suicidal youth who is saved by a psychiatrist suffering from cancer.

Yate’s is most recognizable as the director of the final four Harry Potter films.

Rumor has it, George Clooney and Tom Hanks are possible prospects for the role of the psychiatrist.

Watson’s most recent film My Week With Marilyn will be well-represented at the Oscars at the end of the month.

We will see how this one develops. Not to sure about it though.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Sounds intriguing. And any movie with Emma should be awesome. Throw in Hanks and Clooney and that is Oscar caliber.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk