E-fed Memory Lane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Thats the type of storyline that I wouldn't touch. I mean like I'd be like in the past the character was raped, it was one of those things that was attempted to be blocked but made them bitter and hated society. But to write it out as a storyline... no. Just seems... too far out there.

It was a crazy ass fed that it happened in, never done anything else like it.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
It was a crazy ass fed that it happened in, never done anything else like it.

I've had my fair share of crazy and after that experience... never again. my worst experience ever in a fed. Not even sure if I posted about it before or not. But in this fed... everyone had control over everyone's character just as long as you didn't severely injure or kill so since my character was always the most outspoken and they didn't like me my character was jumped on a weekly basis and you "had to sell" everything otherwise you weren't being fair. At one point my character was attacked by a group of guys with a sledgehammer and then I was run over where they said they broke my leg. I was able to get that result overturned since it would be "severe enough." And of course I was better than everyone but it wouldn't be fair to be the only undefeated person and "everyone needed to taste defeat" and that was the sole reason I was given a loss for the title I was holding was because I was that much better but it wasn't fair to be better and remain undefeated.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
I've had my fair share of crazy and after that experience... never again. my worst experience ever in a fed. Not even sure if I posted about it before or not. But in this fed... everyone had control over everyone's character just as long as you didn't severely injure or kill so since my character was always the most outspoken and they didn't like me my character was jumped on a weekly basis and you "had to sell" everything otherwise you weren't being fair. At one point my character was attacked by a group of guys with a sledgehammer and then I was run over where they said they broke my leg. I was able to get that result overturned since it would be "severe enough." And of course I was better than everyone but it wouldn't be fair to be the only undefeated person and "everyone needed to taste defeat" and that was the sole reason I was given a loss for the title I was holding was because I was that much better but it wasn't fair to be better and remain undefeated.

That just sounds stupid, its much better when the only way people can use your character is with your permission. Otherwise you end up with things like that happening. The fed that the rape romance happened in wasn't anywhere near bad, you could use other peoples characters but no one took any liberties and people generally asked first anyway.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah that was the absolute worst fed I've ever been a part of in my years of fedding.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
But there have been plenty of fun times. Mannn I gotta find one of my more light hearted and fun promos I did. We would do a Halloween masquerade battle royal each year and one year I was like... I'ma just do the complete most random promo for this show and have fun with it. The end result... loads of fun. I'll find it and edit it cause I think I have to add youtube vids to it. If not... that works out even better. But that was my home fed. 6 years in there.