Dustin Diamond aka Screech taking bookings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

NBA | Feb. 18th, 2007 | 2007 All-Star Game

East vs. West, really not much to add to this. Pick a winner.

Lashley

Reaction score
West for 100. I don't think the east can do it two years in row.

Soulpower

50 on the West... Even without Nash and AI, the Western Conference has the stronger roster.

Miller

Reaction score
I'll put 75 on the East, i think they have more talent, and West has 2 major injuries. Should be a great game though.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
150 on the East, because West doesnt have Steve Nash, A.I., etc. East isn;t as injured.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- Actor Dustin Diamond, known as Screech from Saved by the Bell, is now taking wrestling bookings through bookings@sheikshow.com. Diamond has done a few independent shows over the years and appeared on Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling.
lol kind of funny but at the same time he wasn't too bad when he did the CCW thing. Was the best one there as far as playing a heel. Don't mean he'll actually be able to get it done wrestling out there in the indies.