• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe During/After Nightmare v. William McCoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Jake Lott: Ladies and gentlemen, if you’re just joining us this evening, you’ve missed a spectacular showing of athletes battling for supremacy.

*William McCoy and Nightmare are shown “slugging it out”, each man throwing powerful punches at each other*

Tony Eckert: You’re right, these two are going at each other’s throats. I’m liking th-

*Tony stops as Nightmare forcefully tosses McCoy into the corner. Nightmare runs at him, trying to go for a shoulder tackle but instead William jumps over him, causing Nightmare to hit the post with his shoulder and get caught in a sunset flip. Vincent Branam slides down and counts*

Jake Lott: This could be it! 1…2…

*Nightmare kicks out and Branam holds up two fingers. William runs his right hand down his face in frustration*

Tony Eckert: And another close call for Nightmare late in this match up. Both men look gassed and out of options.

*McCoy stands up and brings Nightmare to his feet, trying to set up for an exploder suplex but instead gets caught into a suplex by Nightmare, causing the ring to shake*

Bryce Frisco: And a big reversal by Nightmare. This could be the opening he needs against the debuting William McCoy.

*Nightmare lifts William up and sets him in position for a powerbomb. Nightmare yells a battle cry before attempting to slam him down. Before Nightmare can follow through, McCoy slides up and over Nightmare’s head and lands on his feet. Nightmare turns around and gets caught with a big spinning kick to the gut, causing his upper half to lean over in pain*

Jake Lott: And William McCoy slips out, looking to capitalize here on a dazed Nightmare.

*William runs towards the ropes, turns into them, and sprints back towards the hunched over Nightmare, jumping into the air and planting his left foot on the back of his opponent’s head, bringing all of his weight and force as he stomps down towards the mat. A wicked thud echoes throughout the arena as Nightmare’s face connects with the mat*

Tony Eckert: What a move! He looks to be out cold here guys!

Jake Lott: This could be the start of a nightmare for Nightmare!

*McCoy rolls the limp Nightmare over and covers him. Vincent then slides near them and begins the count*

Tony Eckert: 1! 2!

*The lights shut off before Branam can hit the mat for the three. *

Bryce Frisco: What the hell is going on!

*Light once again fills the arena and reveals only McCoy and the referee in the ring. Vincent’s hand is just a centimeter above the canvas. Stunned and confused looks cover everyone’s faces and William pats the mat all around him frantically before coming up to sit on his knees, looking at the Vincent with shrugged shoulders*

Jake Lott: It appears as though Nightmare just vanished.

Bryce Frisco: William McCoy put the final nail in Nightmare’s coffin, and he just up and vanishes like a Scooby Doo villain. What a coward!

*Vincent Branam stands up and leans through the ropes, saying something to the stage hand, the stage hand then walks over to Christy McCarthy (the interim ring announcer for tonight) who stands up and grabs a mic*

Christy McCarthy: It appears since Nightmare has left the ring, this match will be ended with William McCoy the winner via forfeit!

(At 1:01)

*William stands up and has his hand raised by Vincent, a confused smile on the debuting superstar’s face as the fans cheer with mixed reactions*

(On the Saturday Night Ignition website, exclusive interviews section)

*William McCoy is seen standing with Faith Brewer in front of the Ignition logo*

Faith Brewer: Ladies and gentlemen, joining me at this time, William McCoy.

*William smirks for a few seconds*

Faith Brewer: William, you’ve just had your first ever match here on Saturday Night Ignition, and showed off your immense offense and some slick counters. That finishing move was also a highlight of the match. Even though the match ended in a forfeit when Nightmare disappeared, fans on Twitter have taken quite a liking to you, commenting on your fast-paced offense and aggression. Anything you want to say to them?

*William McCoy leans toward the microphone and begins to speak with a slight country accent*

William McCoy: Well Miss…

Faith Brewer: Faith.

William McCoy: Well Miss Faith, even though the match ended how it did, I’m glad I could show the Ignition Universe how I do things in the ring.

Faith Brewer: We know that you’ve wrestled all over the globe in other organizations and tournaments. Even winning a few titles and trophies over your career. I gotta know, what are your plans here in Ignition?

*McCoy looks around for a few seconds before answering with a smile*

William McCoy: My plans are simple Miss Faith; to become the head wrestler this company has to offer. To be at the top. To be “The Man”. Even though I’ve won a few tournaments and minor titles, I’ve never gotten to the top…So I plan to change that.

Faith Brewer: While you were in AJPW and MAPW, you commandeered a certain name. “The Reaper” if I remember correctly. Do you care to elaborate?

*William looks a little concerned after hearing the name being mentioned, but recovers to a normal expression*

William McCoy: Uhh… No Miss Faith I don’t.

*He smirks and does a nonchalant wave*

William McCoy: Thank you.

*William begins to walk away and the camera focuses on Faith*

Faith Brewer: That was William McCoy. Tune in later for another exclusive interview here on Saturday Night Ignition dot com.

Mentions: @DemonHunter1257

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.