'DuckTales' Reboot slated for 2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It seems 'DuckTales' is returning to TV via Disney XD in the year 2017..

An article written on Yahoo!'s media section by a Robert Chan not long ago today wrote this..

DuckTales hasn't been on the air in 25 years, but passion for the show lives on. From blogs rewatching the show to remasters of the video game, a slow jam version of the theme song, and even a remake of the title sequence with real ducks (which drew more than 6 million hits on YouTube), it's almost like the show is still on the air.

Disney has just announced that come 2017, it actually will be on the air — via an all-new reboot on Disney XD. Scrooge McDuck will be back along with Donald Duck and his nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Also returning will be many of the best-remembered citizens of Duckburg: Duckworth, Gyro Gearloose, Launchpad McQuack, Flintheart Glomgold, the nefarious Magica DeSpell & Poe, Mrs. Beakley, Webbigail Vanderquack, and Ma Beagle & the Beagle Boys.

That wasn't the entire article so feel free to read more about it at the link below:
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/new-ducktales-2017-123349817.html

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Life is like a hurricane, here in, Duckburg.

But will Gizmoquack be back? I need to know!

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Bring back Darkwing Duck too then!

Let's....get...dangerous!