Drake Styles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Name: Drake Styles

Nickname: “Mad Loveâ€￾ "Mr. Shock Value"

Pic Base(Name Only - NO PICTURES): Robbie E

Date of Birth: April 20, 1990

Place of Birth: Puerto Rico

Currently Residing: Miami, FL

Height: 6’2â€￾

Weight(In Pounds): 215lbs

Face/Heel (No Tween): Face (trends to do or say things that will be said normally by a Heel but he’s loved by the fans and always plays for them)

Style (High Flyer, Brawler etc.): High Flyer, Luchador, Showman

Basic Moves: STO, Elbow Drop, Elbow Smash, Lariat, Tornado DDT, Cliffhanger DDT, Pelé Kick, Dropkick, Enzuigiri, Running Arched Big Boot, Back Body Drop, Backhand Chop, Dragon Screw, Snap Suplex, Hurricarrana, Arm Drag, Tiger feint Kick, Cradle DDT, Fujiwara Armbar, Spike DDT, Single Arm DDT

Signature Moves: Running Neckbreaker, Death Valley Driver, Modified Dragon Sleeper, Inverted Facelock Neckbreaker, Inverted STF, High Angle Belly to back suplex, Standing Senton Bomb, Fisherman Buster, Scoop Powerslam, Bridging German Suplex, Double Underhook Suplex, Sitout Crucifix Powerbomb, Springboard Moonsault, Elevated Cutter, Double Moonsault, Belly to Belly Suplex, Double Underhook flip piledriver

Finishing Move(s - please specify primary): -Primary: Heart Breaker (Busaiku Knee Kick)
-Secondary: Mad Love Hold (Scorpion Death Lock)

Taunts/Poses: -Mostly Drake improvises at the moment

Tag Line(s): -He does use some phrases often but mostly he uses what comes to mind at any given moment.

Entrance Music(Name of band and song - NO VIDEOS): Get Well-Icon for Hire

Previous Experience (For Wrestler): -None, he has just recently graduated from a wrestling school in FL.
Wrestling Highlights: -Current PWF T.V Champion

Manager*: No

Have you read and do you understand the Pulse Wrestling Federation, and Pulse-Forums.net Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
In case you didn't already know, you're accepted.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Why would we accept this guy?

Hmm maybe because... I was the F'n TV Champ... and I'm going to be the World Champ....

by the way I did know I was accepted, in case you didn't notice I posted this when the thing started again :lol: just edited some things and wanted you guys to notice :lol:

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Hmm maybe because... I was the F'n TV Champ... and I'm going to be the World Champ....

by the way I did know I was accepted, in case you didn't notice I posted this when the thing started again :lol: just edited some things and wanted you guys to notice :lol:

If you think I was serious, you really don't get it. :lol:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Was that booked under a different administration?

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Don't say that we belong to the Iluminati.... I don't want Dan Brown here........