Dolph Ziggler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
E-fed Signature Request

Theme:Efed
Colours: Anything Dark
Person(s): Christian Vengence (Andy Douglas)
Text:IWF Superstar Christian Vengence (along them lines )
Size:Same As Current Maybe a Little Smaller
Pics:Andy Douglas
Name placement:Not needed

P.s Will Rep once i have Rep Power

KassidyX

Reaction score
Same deal with everyone else, if you want suttin changed tell me i still have it as a psd so i can edit it.

DJ.png

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I already know I'm not the only one who has been impressed with his in ring work since he captured the I.C title so figured I'd make a thread on it. When it comes to who was the break out star last year the most common names that will pop up of course is Miz, Barrett, Sheamus, etc. But Dolph could be included in there as well just based on his in ring work. He's been apart a good amount of matches that for me were some of my favorite of the year.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
He had a great run for sure, but not quite on par with what the other names you listed achieved. It's great to see how he's managed to recover from those months of jobbing to Mysterio because at the time he looked ready for the IC belt but they wouldn't give him it, or at least Rey wouldn't.

Right now, he must be one of the front runners for the MITB at Mania providing it takes place. He will be in a WHC match at Rumble then there's a very good chance he will be involved in the Elimination Chamber which would give him some huge momentum heading into Mania.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
No, Dolph didn't "achieve" as much as, say, Barrett and Del Rio, or even Sheamus, but Dolph is definately underrated and one of my favouriet workers at the moment. He just continues to improve. I also consider him one of the best in the WWE at he moment in terms of selling moves.

He won't, but i'd LOVE if he beats Edge at the Rumble. He's been giving the short end of the stick for far too long (on par with Morrison in that respect).

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
He's a very good in ring wrestler, but it's just impossible to care about him. He doesn't have "it", he's as forgettable as they get. I don't even hate him like Morrison and Swagger, I'm just totally dead for him.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Think the only chance Dolph got at winning against Edge is if they want to go ahead and just do a Christian/Edge feud instead of making them team and then feud and Christian cost him the belt. Other than that the best Dolph will do is have a great showing.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Dolph/Edge already had an amazing match back in October at the SD! I attended. 10/15 I think. So I know they can have an awesome showing together. Don't expect them to disappoint either. It also makes sense that they would have this match at the Rumble (Assuming they do) as its a great event to have a one off challenger for the belt to test them out because everybody that orders the event orders it for the Rumble match and the Rumble match alone.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
He's a very good in ring wrestler, but it's just impossible to care about him. He doesn't have "it", he's as forgettable as they get. I don't even hate him like Morrison and Swagger, I'm just totally dead for him.

I agree a lot with this but I've seen Ziggler live and I do get the impression he's a heel for the younger audience. The only character he really shows is through his mannerisms, his mic work tbf is decent because he's at least believable as a character rather than a guy playing a character.

I'd like to see him improve a lot mic wise because he's a worthy main eventer in terms of wrestling ability. Consistently puts on good to great matches which is why he deserves to hold the IC Belt on a predominantly wrestling show in a predominately wrestling based division. He's better than Morrison in the ring as he actually relies on good wrestling ability rather than flashy movesets and silly spots.