Dolph Ziggler and Ric Flair - Where is the comparison?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Any reason he wouldn't fit with a heel Miz?

For some reason, I think Miz doesn't need a manager.

-He's already over
-He can talk way good on the mic
-Has been in the game for a good 6/7 years now

So many others who could use a step up from Flair to settle them on the main roster.

Reactions: seabs

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I would love HBK/Ziggler, but it would have to be pre-Jesus HBK. The reason i said flair DZ was only due to the fact it was given to Miz, and i would put ANY decent move for DZ over miz, automatically including him. I still say Ryder could have been greatest option for Flair.

Jericho would be my 2nd option, but that's not happening any time soon.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Only comparison is their hair. :pity:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I doin't find Flair similar to Ziggler even in the ring, Ziggler is a much more active superstar than Flair was. By active I mean Ziggler is much more agile, he moves with a lot of fluidity when he's in the ring. Flair has that, but it's not really he's style I would say. Flair is more of a storyteller wrestler.

I see similarities between Michaels and Ziggler in the ring, but not so much in character. Michaels was arrogant, but he was a lot more obnoxious with it, where Ziggler just proves it in the ring. I think @"Dolph'sZiggler" brought up a good point with saying Ziggler is a hybrid of Perfect and HBK. Since Perfect was also arrogant, but backed it up in the ring, but Ziggler's style of wrestling is much more like Michaels than Perfect.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
To me it seems like Dolph is barely even playing a character at this point. He is saying things that can hold up through the kayfabe lens, but also things he probably says backstage himself.

"I'm going to go out there and do what I do every damn time and that is steal the show" - or something similar.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
To me it seems like Dolph is barely even playing a character at this point. He is saying things that can hold up through the kayfabe lens, but also things he probably says backstage himself.

"I'm going to go out there and do what I do every damn time and that is steal the show" - or something similar.

This holds some merit. What we are seeing is probably just Dolph, only enhanced.