Disturbing details & threatening emerge text messages in Grispi domestic abuse case

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Josh Grispi is certainly not on his way to return to MMA competition anytime soon, at least not after dealing with his most recent domestic abuse case against his wife Kaitlyn in which he was arrested for on Monday, Grispi was laid a series of heavy charges against him when he was arrested.

But just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, after learning that he was arrested twice over the span of four days (including having their pitbull terrier bite her). Officers have referred to it as the worst case of domestic violence they've ever seen.

According to police reports.

- It was stressed that the dog was trained to attack Josh's wife, and that he would choke the dog unconscious following the attacks.

- Unsecured guns were left next to the playpen of their one year old child.

- Kaitlyn Grispi didn't extend the restraining order in the hopes that he'd "be better." Instead, Josh began yelling about a pile of wood, Kaitlyn ran away and hid in some bushes. Josh found her, began punching her, forced her into the home, CONTINUED attacking her and then sicced the dog on her as she tried to hide in a bathroom

Apparently this wasn't the first time something like this had happened. The abuse had been apparent for years, as Kaitlyn finally gave in worrying for her and her family's safety.

There were also text messages read in court in which Grispi threatens to sick the dog on her.

"UR (expletive) dead and if u even try n bring my kids into it the worse it will b for u and if u try and make a seen (sic) I’ll choke u unconscious and smash ur throat and if u get worse n run around after I’m goin to let Buddy have at u and I’ll walk out of the room."

"Don’t cure (sic) you whore, That’s all u think abor (sic) ur a (expletive) scum bag piece of (expletive) who I’m goin enjoy choking to death."

"U better not b bluffing about cops cuz I don’t joke ur dead when I see u... Literally. I don’t care I’m going to beat u n throw u to buddy, Ur dead."

I imagine this wont be the last we'll hear of things, so stay tuned.

Author: Alex Cochrane
Cited source: Brent Brookhouse (bloodyelbow.com)

---------------------------------------------------

How the hell did this girl marry this girl without catching the slightest signs that this guy could potentially be a psychopath? Let's face it, his octagon peformances couldn't have backed it up :lol:

Swinny

Reaction score
Re: Disturbing details & threatening emerge text messages in Grispi domestic abuse cas

Man, what a real psychopath.

Also though it's definitely possible she's not all there either though to not see any of it. That's usually how it works.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Re: Disturbing details & threatening emerge text messages in Grispi domestic abuse cas

That's not always true, I've heard of a couple situations in my hometown where people tell me the girls aren't what they turn out to be on the outside. :lol: Guess this happened in reverse.

But I'll be she never expected guns to be left near a one year old or to have a pitbull on sicked on her. But judging from her pictures she does look like trouble.