• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Did Orton fail the wellness policy?

Crayo

The Boss
Just read this;

Previously released reports of Randal Keith Orton state that Orton has suffered a severe back injury that could keep him out of action for several months. These reports are all story-related. The truth behind Orton's absence is that he has violated the WWE's Talent Wellness Policy a third time. Mr. McMahon, Chairman of the WWE Board of Directors, had prevelance over the violation. McMahon was inclined to fire the third-generation superstar according to company policy, however, McMahon permitted him one last chance due to Orton's love for the company and commitment. Randal Keith Orton has been suspended for 6 months, without pay, including missing WrestleMania XXVIII, as punishment for his actions.

I don't have a source yet, trying to get one.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Sounds like a troll in all honesty.
Closest thing to a source : http://givemethe411.net/wwe-news-randy-orton-failed-wellness-policy-cover-up/
Apparently it's from lordofpain.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
So would I to be honest. I wonder what he would have failed for if it was true though.

Sage.

Champion
Feel sorry for the guy really, gets injured and people accuse him of failing a wellness policy and having special treatment.