Del Rio - Injured?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Apparently last night (I didn't see it) he was hobbling around after Bryan got the pin, and the referee gave him the "X" sign, before he could get medical attention. That sign generally means it's a legit injury.

Speculation at the moment, I hope he's okay personally.

x2_9eb5a65

New picture.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah he has been, so has beth phoenix.

Credits to SEScoops for this:

Alberto Del Rio and Beth Phoenix were both injured at Monday’s WWE RAW Supershow from Philadelphia.

Del Rio was carried out of the building by trainers after Raw went off the air. There was some fear that he may have suffered a groin injury, but after being checked out by WWE trainers, he’s said to be doing alright. He’s not expected to miss any ring time, despite some soreness.

Beth Phoenix has a nasty lump on the side of her face folowing her match with Alicia Fox. At this time, it’s unclear at what point in the match the injury takes place, but it looks like she has a golf ball sticking out of her right temple.

She tweeted:
@AliciaFoxy tried her hardest to destroy my face. There will be hell to pay for trying to tarnish my beauty.”
“After hours in the trainers room, I broke a lot of mirrors with my fists.

Phoenix’s partner Natalya tweeted a message of support:

“@TheBethPhoenix i am sorry to see what happened on Raw…But we are still UNBREAKABLE.”

Check out these pictures of the lump on Beth Phoenix’s face following RAW:

72275e5819783c532355a575c34f2f6d.jpg

5e1576e9bca3ae7ad7d1df2e06f429d1.jpg

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
As horrible as this sounds I wish Del Rio could have taken a few weeks off and gotten some kind of repackage. It's a shame the WWE are limiting him so much and pushing him so hard. If given time to show his full ability he could easily get over as a midcard act rather then being forced down everyone's throat in the mainevent.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to see him with the Bellas, they're mine.
They're smokin' hot. I'd tap dat ass alllll niiiggghhttt loooonngggggggggggggg. *drool*

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
I wouldn't want to see him with the Bellas, they're mine.
They're smokin' hot. I'd tap dat ass alllll niiiggghhttt loooonngggggggggggggg. *drool*

Ricardo that you?