Defending Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It's not a we're too dumb for it it's a we aren't benefiting from it directly like we are benefiting from seeing a great match or hearing a great promo. We're fans of what we see on the screen not people who got stock with the WWE to care how much money they're getting or whatever. When have you ever heard someone say I think John Cena is awesome for example because he drew this and this amount of money. It's something to talk about sometimes but at the end of the day what we see on that screen is what should really matter to the viewer.

Makes me care about it even less when you try and bring it up in EVERY single thread no matter what it is about.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I never said I didn't enjoy it did I? Yeah I hate wrestling fans like you aswell who claim people don't know shit or are idiots because they don't share the same opinion as you. Get a grip of yourself.

Sorry bud. I kind of jumped on you for no reason. Sorry that moment in wrestling was a big reason for me re gaining my interest. Even though I loved R-Truth heel turn, wrestling was getting stale. Edge was gone and Jericho was also gone. If Punk left, i'm not sure if I still remain all that interested because their would be the lack of star power to keep me interested. When he did that shoot, it was a legit mark out moment. I'm just saying people were complaining about wrestling being so stale then you get that live shoot. If people think it wasn't entertaining or great, then its like what do you want? That was the craziest thing i've witnessed since returning to watching wrestling in 2008. It's a very passionate topic for me because that shoot was just incredible. I could go on and on so I'll end it here. It just pisses me off if I hear someone didn't like that shoot because people were craving for change and something different. They got there in Punk last June but still continue to bitch?