David Helms

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Starlight

vampiro_666x450_848151a.jpg

PERSONAL INFORMATION
------------------------

Wrestler's Alias:
David Helms

Wrestler's Real Name:
David Patrick Helms

Pic Base:
Vamprio

Height:
5'11

Weight:
195lbs

Birthdate:
19th November 1981

Birth Place:
Red Bank, NJ

Current Residence:
Raleigh, North Carolina

Physical Description:
Helms is 5'11, covered in tattooes and has gravity defying hair. Being completely honest, he looks like an eightees reject who refuses to give up on the 'look' because it's almost become who he is. Helms has a soul patch beard and wears 'guyliner', and is never seen without his trademark converse sneakers.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------

Wrestling Style:
High flyer

Alignment:
[color= black]uber-face[/color]

Years Pro:

Preferred Weapon:
Chair wrapped in barbwire (he actually owns one)

Finishers:
1) New Jersey Neckbreaker
2) Genesis Shift
3) Genesis Rising
4) Wake Up Call

Finishers Descriptions (If Needed):
1) Moonlight Drive
2) Sabin's Cradle Shock
3) 630 Corkscrew Senton
4) Pele kick - desperation move

Signature Moves:
1) Social Distortion
2) Hiptoss Piledriver
3) Truth and Consequences
4) The Honesty Policy
5) The Ego Buster
6) A Sudden Realisation

Signature Moves Descriptions:
1) With the opponent grounded, Helms sprints towards the corner and runs up the turnbuckles one by one, turning to face the opponent in the process and springboarding off into a front flip leg drop over his opponents throat.
2) Helms whips his opponent into the ropes and as they return he lifts them for a hiptoss, repositioning at the last second and bringing them down with a modified piledriver
3) Jeff Hardy's Whisper in the Wind
4) ZigZag Neckbreaker
5) The Miz's backbreaker-neckbreaker combo
6) Sabin-style punt

Theme Song:
"All I Want" by A Day To Remember

Common Moves:
1. Moonsault
2. Hesitation drop kick
3. Ankle Lock
4. Hurricanrana
5. Corkscrew Leg drop
6. Running DDT
7. Headscissor Takedown
8. Inziguri
9. Shooting Star Press
10. Top rope headscissors takedown
11. Shining Wizard
12. Suicide dive through or over ropes
13. European Uppercut
14. Split Leg Moonsault
15. Snapmare into Dropkick to back of head.
16. Springboard Spinning Heel Kick
17. snap suplex
18. Tree of Woe+baseball slide

Strengths:
- VERY quick
- High pain threashold
- Strong for his smaller size
- 12 Year veteran - ring knowledge is flawless

Weaknesses:
- Believes in high risk/high reward, which can be an issue when it doesn't work
- Smaller than average superstar, struggles against BIG competitors
- Refuses to cheat, which can put him at a real disadvantage against certain wrestlers
- Can be hot headed at times, which leads him into trouble

Entrance:
WHEN DID YOU LAST MAKE A CHOICE THAT HAD A SIGNIFICANT IMPACT ON YOUR LIFE?

The words flash up on the screen as the arena lights cut out completely, plunging the room into darkness. The sounds of a thunder storm echo around the arena as the crowd view the large screens either side of the entrance way.

WHAT IF THAT CHOICE ISOLATED YOU FROM EVERYONE THAT YOU HELD DEAR, WOULD YOU BUCKLE UNDER THE PRESSURE?

The room is electric as the sound of thunder continues to roll through the arena, whipping the crowd into a wild frenzy.

WOULD YOU DO THE RIGHT THING OR WOULD YOU TOW THE LINE LIKE THE REST OF THE CROWD?

As the thunder storm rolls to a crescendo the entire stage lights up with brilliant bright light in time with the final crack of lightning. The opening riff from a remixed version of “All I Wantâ€￾ by A Day To Remember hits the pa system as the crowd realise that David Helms is now stood on the stage; only his silhouette viewable as a result of the blinding white light shining from behind him. As the intro draws to a close, Helms throws his arms into the air, his hands held together in the Self High Five.

“ALL I WANT IS A PLACE TO CALL MY OWN
TO MEND THE HEARTS OF EVERYONE WHO FEELS ALONE
WOAH; YOU KNOW TO KEEP YOUR HOPES UP HIGH
BUT YOU HEAD DOWN LOW!â€￾

The intro gives way to the chorus of the song, the lyrics of which flash up on the screen, as Helms jumps in the air, breaking his hands apart. As he lands, fireworks erupt on either side of the stage before the arena’s lights come back on and we see Helms properly for the first time, wearing his ring gear and a red Boston Red Sox baseball jersey.

Sean Stephens: Ladies and Gentlemen, making his way to the ring, weighing one hundred ninety five pounds, from Red Bank New Jersey, DAVID HELMS!

Helms begins to walk down the ramp; hiving fiving with fans as they make their way to the ring. As he gets to the apron, Helms slides under the rope and runs over to the nearest ring post where he jumps up onto the second turnbuckle and throws his arms out wide on either side. The crowd cheer for Helms, the self-professed Last Shadow of Hope, who drops down from the ring post and runs across to the opposite side, once again climbing to the second turnbuckle. Hitting the self-high five one last time, Helms jumps into the air and lands in the middle of the ring before walking over to the corner where he leans into the ropes and waits for the start of the match.

Biography:
Helms' parents died in a tragic car crash when he was eight years old. He spent his childhood in a local orphanage until the age of sixteen where he became a legally emancipated teen and set off for Massachusetts to seek a better life.

Helms stumbled into wrestling almost by accident, when he was approached by a man who would later go on to become his mentor, during a bare knuckle fight dockside in Boston. Helms joined his first company at the age of eighteen and never looked back. He's had both major success and major failure over the course of his career, but the one thing that has never changed is his drive and passion for the business.

Currently contracted to Supreme Championship Wrestling, Helms is always happy to put his fame to good use and he has since joined Majestic wrestling on a part time basis to not only help build the name of the company but also take his mind of some of his more pressing personal issues, namely his wife leaving him and taking their two year old son with her. When Supreme Championship Wrestling officially closed its doors to bad management and Majestic Wrestling relieved David Helms of his professional duties, David Helms began to spiral out of control again: relapsing on cocaine and alcohol to fill the void of losing his wife and son to the dreaded divorce. It took an old wrestling friend and former tag team partner to help him out of the ditch he was digging for himself. David Helms hasn't completely kicked his two worst addictions again, but Syren has introduced David Helms to the two-year operating Pulse Wrestling Federation ran by Sean and Krystal Cutter. Syren and many of David's closest friends hope getting back in the ring will benefit him in the long haul, and help him officially kick the addictions to the curb for a second time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Re: Dvaid Helms

Accepted.

Welcome to the PWF. If you have any question feel free to ask.

Starlight

I've updated his bio to explain why he joined PWF and his picture bases. I usually don't list his past accolades because I like to start fresh in every new e-fed

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've updated his bio to explain why he joined PWF and his picture bases. I usually don't list his past accolades because I like to start fresh in every new e-fed
Starting fresh sounds likea good idea to me. I like the look of this application. Approved.

Make sure [MENTION=278]Syren[/MENTION] gets hers up when she gets a chance. New card will be up soon.