Daniel Bryan vs John Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
As Cena is starting to transition into Hollywood I realized that his presence in WWE will lessen as time goes by. This also reminded me that WWE does not have much time left to pull a Hogan-esque heel turn, something that would be a huge opportunity to miss out on. I would like to think that WWE knows that that is the last great thing they can get out of Cena as he gets older and will have to be relied more on in a strictly story driven narrative.

With that said a storyline featuring Cena vs Bryan would be the perfect way to do that. Cena an established superstar could elevate Bryan closer to where he was before the injury. This would be a lot better than Bryan going over on guys like Cass cause that’s not doing anyone any favors.

In addition to that Cena turning heel on his former brother in law just practically lays the story on the floor, spreads its legs, and says come here Vinny baby. As we all know it wouldn’t be the first time WWE has done something like this. The back and forth between the guys would be great and a moment where Cena goes after Bryan without regard for his injury would be a complete shock to his character.

I’m usually not for these Cena heel turn threads but time is running out and you have to question at this point if it will be done at all.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Time has already ran out.. It's not something fans are concerned about anymore because he's rarely around. Few years ago people wanted something different because he was around week in and week out with the same stale character.. Now it doesn't really matter.. He comes back for these 1 off matches to put someone over, people are fine with that.