CZW 3.21.11: CZW on DVD; Second BOTB Bracket Announced

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
Styles To Be Replaced?

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

There has been some talk of making Todd Grisham the play-by-play man for ECW. This also indicates what people think of Joey Styles right now.
---

Rell

Reaction score
I pray Joey Styles replaces Don West "Did you see that!!!!" Yes mother fucker I saw It "The Pele!!!!" I swear he has orgasim's after every high spot

puché the giant

Reaction score
Comparing wwe ecw with the glorious days of old ecw he must b asking to be replaced

Reaction score
Well. If Vince wants ECW to succeed, Grisham is not the answer. Styles is the one and only original voice of ECW. He is the best voice-crackin' son-of-a-bitch announcer there is. Bah gawd I hope he stays.

Great One

I wouldn't say he's the best, but I think he should stay as the ECW announcer.

As for Don West, yes, that guy is fucking annoying, period.

King_Ash

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind replacing him with King Booker.... god hes good.

Rell

Reaction score
^I love Booker T's comintating

natestein

Reaction score
CZW 3.21.11: CZW on DVD; Second BOTB Bracket Announced
CZWrestling.com

HybridEnt.jpg

’STATUS UPDATE: FANTASTIC’ ON DVD/STREAMING WITH BIG JAPAN EXTRAS

Catch the action leading up to ‘Best of The Best X’ with ‘Status Update: Fantastic’ on DVD and live streaming at HybridEnt.tv.

What set up all CZW titles to be on the line at BOTB? How did the last participants of BOTB enter the tournament? And did the boss shut up the employee for good in an ultraviolent rules match or did the employee pull another fast one?

ALSO on THIS DVD: 2008 BJW Death Match featuring Ito vs. MASADA in a No-Rope Barbed Wire, Cinderblocks, & More with English commentary. Available now at HybridEnt.tv.

CZWBestoftheBest2011.jpg

BEST OF THE BEST ON APRIL 9 ANNOUNCES NEW BRACKET

CZWrestling.com - Truly wrestling’s BEST come to The Asylum Arena, 7 W. Ritner ST in Philadelphia, PA on Saturday, April 9 for ‘Best of The Best X’ with an 8 pm bell time. The action will also be available via LIVE Pay-Per-Stream at HybridEnt.tv.

All first round matches for BOTB X are elimination 3-way matches with the winners of each bracket facing each other. Today we add a new first round bracket:
Bracket B: CZW’s Sami Callihan vs. IPW’s Jake Crist vs. CZW’s AR Fox

On Thursday, we announce the REMAINING TWO BRACKETS!

Already announced for ‘Best of The Best X’:
* Bracket A: CZW’s Akuma vs. CZW’s Jon Gresham vs. wXw’s Zack Sabre, Jr.
* CZW’s Adam Cole
* BJW’s Daisuke Sekimoto
* Evolve’s Chuck Taylor
* DragonGate USA’s Johnny Gargano
* ROH’s Kyle O’Reilly
* PWG’s Brandon Gatson

* CZW Heavyweight and Tag Titles on line as Tag champions The Briscoes, along with Devon Moore face CZW World Heavyweight champion “The EGO†Robert Anthony and Philadelphia’s Most Wanted, BLK JEEZ and Joker.
* Dream Deathmatch: “Crazy Monkey†Jun Kasai vs. Danny Havoc

Stay up to date with the latest and get your tickets now at CZWrestling.com.

Visit the “Best of The Best X†Facebook Event Site.

999E017-BANNER.jpg

wXw: KREUZZUG ZXI IN DOUBLE HEADER ON APRIL 9

USA.wXw-Wrestling.com – Before ‘Best of the Best X’ on April 9, German’s wXw returns to The Asylum Arena, 7 W. Ritner ST in Philadelphia with a 2:30 pm bell time. wXw ‘Kreuzzug ZXI’ will also be available via LIVE Pay-Per-Stream at HybridEnt.tv.

* No Ropes, Barbed Wire Match: “Crazy Monkey: Jun Kasai vs. Drake Younger
* International Deam Match: Daisuke Sekimoto vs. Chris Hero
* Brodie Lee and Big van Walter vs. Michael Elgin and Johnny Moss
* Also featuring: Zack Sabre, Jr., Brandon Gatson, Emil Sitoci, Sami Callihan, and more.

Tickets available NOW at CZWrestling.com.

From NYC or North Jersey and want to see all of April 9’s action?
Click to view arrangements for a bus trip to catch both CZW and wXw.

200501_592348577063_52201133_33207509_5234597_n.jpg

CZW ‘INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT’/wXw KREUZZUG PART 2 ON APRIL 10 IN NEW JERSEY

CZW and wXw head to The ACE Arena, 725 Sip ST in Union City, NJ on Sunday, April 10 starting at 1:30 pm. Next week, we will begin announcing additional matches to the full event. In the meantime, visit CZWrestling.com for the latest news and tickets for BOTH events.

ChrisHeroSeminar.png
NickDinsmoreSeminar.png

- - - - - - - - - -
For the latest news, information, and to sign up for Combat Zone Wrestling’s text service and e-mail newsletter, visit CZWrestling.com. CZW DVDs and streaming videos are available on HybridENT.tv.

Visit our official DVD affiliates at SmartMarkVideo.com, RFvideo.com, and HighSpots.com.

For overseas fans, CZW DVDs are available at The wXw Shop (wXw-Wrestling.com) and BigJapanShop.com.

Be sure to follow CZW on ALL major Social Network Sites:
YouTube.com/user/CZWNews
Twitter.com/CombatZone
Facebook.com/CombatZoneWrestling