• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cypress Hill lead march on LA's City Hall to defend medical marijuana

Kellie

2010CypressHillPA2301012.jpg

B-Real of rap group Cypress Hill headed up a march to Los Angeles' City Hall in order to defend and protect California's medical marijuana laws yesterday (March 1).

Alongside Americans for Safe Access and the Music & Medicine Project, B-Real marched against current federal threats to state laws surrounding the supply of medical marijuana. Marijuana for medical purposes is legal in 16 states in the United States.

"I feel it went really well," said B-Real to LA Weekly after the demonstration. "A lot of people came to show support for what we're trying to do here and for their rights as medical marijuana users. I'm happy about the turnout."

Cypress Hill host their own Smokeout Festival - dubbed the 'all day mind opening experience' - tomorrow (March 3) in San Bernardino, California. Cypress Hill play the one day event alongside Sublime, Korn, Wiz Khalifa, Rusko and more.

Cypress Hill will be releasing a new 'dubstep' five-track EP in early April. Following their eighth studio album, 2010's 'Rise Up', the EP sees them collaborating with dubstep DJ Rusko.

Speaking about the new release, which is called 'Cypress X Rusko', B-Real said: "This is one of those styles that we felt doing with Rusko would be a great match. We’ve always been the type of group to take chances on doing something radically different than what people expect from us."

nme