Current WWE Champions.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

theVio1ent0ne

Jobber
Reaction score
Current Champions.

It should be
WWE Champ - Kane
World Champ - NONE BECAUSE THERE SHOULD ONLY BE ONE WORLD CHAMPION!!
IC champ - The Miz (which he currently is)
US champ - NONE !! BRING BACK THE HARDCORE TITLE!
Divas champ - NONE BECAUSE WHO CARES!
Tag champs - Prime Time Playas (I dont perticualy like them but they have an old tag team feel)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
RE: Current Champions.

theVio1ent0ne said:
It should be
WWE Champ - Kane
World Champ - NONE BECAUSE THERE SHOULD ONLY BE ONE WORLD CHAMPION!!
IC champ - The Miz (which he currently is)
US champ - NONE !! BRING BACK THE HARDCORE TITLE!
Divas champ - NONE BECAUSE WHO CARES!
Tag champs - Prime Time Playas (I dont perticualy like them but they have an old tag team feel)

For the sake of debate I will debate all your picks.

Kane is too boring to be WWE champ and is not built strong enough or seriously enough to be WWE champion.

As long as there are two brands (no matter how blurred the lines are) there will be two world champs. The WHC is also the longest existing title in pro wrestling, would be stupid to scrap it considering that legacy.

I have no problems with Miz as IC champ, in fact I welcome it.

Hardcore wrestling and the hardcore title have no real place in today's society as a whole. Hardcore wrestling died with the 90's and shouldn't be brought back. If you want hardcore watch CZW.

As long as there are female competitors there should be a female title.

Tag champs will be Kane and D-Bry by NOC probably.

theVio1ent0ne

Jobber
Reaction score

Stopspot said:
For the sake of debate I will debate all your picks.

Kane is too boring to be WWE champ and is not built strong enough or seriously enough to be WWE champion.

As long as there are two brands (no matter how blurred the lines are) there will be two world champs. The WHC is also the longest existing title in pro wrestling, would be stupid to scrap it considering that legacy.

I have no problems with Miz as IC champ, in fact I welcome it.

Hardcore wrestling and the hardcore title have no real place in today's society as a whole. Hardcore wrestling died with the 90's and shouldn't be brought back. If you want hardcore watch CZW.

As long as there are female competitors there should be a female title.

Tag champs will be Kane and D-Bry by NOC probably.

Kane is too boring because wwe creative have their heads up their asses

the WHC belt its self is old but in wwe its not even 10 so scrap it and the brand split

Hardcore Wrestling can still be a part of wwe in the context of a single title

The womens title....LOSE THEM ALL!!! they are a waste of money that could be put towards hiring people with talent

and im cool with kane and d-bry as tag champs

Stopspot

Reaction score

theVio1ent0ne said:
Kane is too boring because wwe creative have their heads up their asses

the WHC belt its self is old but in wwe its not even 10 so scrap it and the brand split

Hardcore Wrestling can still be a part of wwe in the context of a single title

The womens title....LOSE THEM ALL!!! they are a waste of money that could be put towards hiring people with talent

and im cool with kane and d-bry as tag champs

Kane is only good when working against characters that can reflect well off of him. Not many wrestlers like that around. He is also old and shouldn't be shoe horned into the title scene which should be filled with younger talent.

The WHC belt still hold the legacy of the NWA title and thus should be honored for that. The brand split is good since it allows for more wrestlers to be showed off.

Hardcore wrestling doesn't work in today's Politically correct society. The title would serve no purpose at all and would be even more worthless than the US title since the WWE is PG at the time and doesn't look to be changing any time soon.

They have talent. Natalya and Beth along with some of the girls down in developmental (Paige, Buggy Nova, Emma, Audrie Marie and Sara Del Ray) are some of the most talented women in wrestling.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score

Stopspot said:
Kane is only good when working against characters that can reflect well off of him. Not many wrestlers like that around. He is also old and shouldn't be shoe horned into the title scene which should be filled with younger talent.

The WHC belt still hold the legacy of the NWA title and thus should be honored for that. The brand split is good since it allows for more wrestlers to be showed off.

Hardcore wrestling doesn't work in today's Politically correct society. The title would serve no purpose at all and be even more worthless than the US title since the WWE is PG at the time and doesn't look to be changing any time soon.

They have talent. Natalya and Beth along with some of the girls down in developmental (Paige, Buggy Nova, Emma, Audrie Marie and Sara Del Ray) are some of the most talented women in wrestling.

You mentioned Paige. :yay:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
You're lagging behind.
New Divas and Tag Team Champs.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
WWE Champ - Daniel Bryan
World Champ - Dolph Ziggler
IC champ - Drew Mcintyre
US champ - Cody Rhodes
Divas champ - Beth Phoneix
Tag Champs - Daniel Bryan & Kane

I know That is DB with 2 titles but i don't want to see him and kane split and also believe he is the best wwe has

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Hate when Miz took ICC away from Christian on Raw 1000,

WWE Champ - Christian
World Champ - Daniel Bryan
IC champ - Kane&Bryan
US Champ - Jack Swagger (as face)
ICC - Trent Barreta
Divas champ - Eve is ok

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Captain of Peepulation said:
Hate when Miz took ICC away from Christian on Raw 1000,

WWE Champ - Christian
World Champ - Daniel Bryan
IC champ - Kane&Bryan
US Champ - Jack Swagger (as face)
ICC - Trent Barreta
Divas champ - Eve is ok

If Christian could stay healthy I would give him the world champ

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
needs to be updated with team hell no

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
What's the difference between WWE champion and WHC? They sound equally prestigious to me. I was always used to just one top belt, WWF champion.
The only thing that comes to mind is that the WHC is for people above a certain weight. If so, what weight?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Solidus said:
What's the difference between WWE champion and WHC? They sound equally prestigious to me. I was always used to just one top belt, WWF champion.
The only thing that comes to mind is that the WHC is for people above a certain weight. If so, what weight?

When the brands were split you had them on separate shows. They then acted as the top prize of that show. Now it is more confusing since their are still two shows but the rosters can walk between them as they please

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Solidus said:

No difference. WWE Champion is RAW, WHC is SmackDown. WWE Champion is the most prestigious unofficially, as it's the main title for their main live show. But in terms of storyline, they're equal.