Creative Team Changes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Wrestling Analogies

A game where you make analogies out of thigns that have to do with wrestling. Here is one to get it started

JR is to Skittles as Don West is to AJ Styles Pele

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- There have been some significant changes to the WWE creative team lately as Brian Gewirtz is no longer the RAW head writer and Michael Hayes is no longer the SmackDown head writer as both have been moved a step above the head writer position.

Gewirtz's role now is to give ideas and set up the main direction for both shows, and transmit the ideas Vince McMahon and Stephanie McMahon have for what they want on the show. Hayes' new role is to be the guy who also gives ideas for both RAW and SmackDown, but he's also the guy who oversees the agents and tells them what key things have to be included in TV matches.

David Kapoor (Ranjin Singh) is now the head of RAW as he and his staff put together the scripts, but he is the actual writer. Ed Koskey is now doing the same thing on the SmackDown side. Both Koskey and Kapoor report to Brian Gewirtz, who reports to Stephanie McMahon, who then reports back to Vince McMahon. Hayes will also be working with Vince and Triple H on major show finishes.
Will say the changes are so far so good even though for Smackdown they need to mix up their formula better

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
SmackDown's biggest problem is lack of main eventers. They could incorporate midcarders right away but that would be another inconvience folks would complain about. Big Show and Wade Barrett are like the only guys that could really be considered other main eventers. Mark Henry isn't going to add to that equation.

I gotta say even as a Wade Barrett fan that this isn't going to help them through the Winter unless a few more major angles happen. It's not like you can get an 18 year career like Christian's pulled out of creative for another story. I hope they come up with some good stuff. I'll continue to be optimistic for the meantime though.

AF.

Reaction score
Ranjin Singh eh? So he's the head of RAW now, I'm fully expecting to blame him in the near future for the mediocrity of the show.