• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Countdown to WM tour: 29/03/2012 - Match 4

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Well seeing how WM is 4 days away i thought i would do a match of the day of classic WM matches. And seeing how i watched this match earlier today and i LOVED it so much. AND is in my top 10 and should be in yours as well.

[video=youtube;54Wz-osxDDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Wz-osxDDI&feature=related[/video]​

Bret “Hitmanâ€￾ Hart vs. “The Rocketâ€￾ Owen Hart - Wrestlemania X

now if you wanna read my thought click here http://wrestlingsmarks.com/forums/t12469-112/#post183002 if not that's fine and i just summarize it i call it the BEST OPENING MATCH in history and a 5 STAR CLASSIC.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't know where I'd rank it among mania matches of all time but it is certainly to me the greatest mania opener of all time maybe best PPV opener period ever. Kinda sucks that this or Razor/HBK couldn't have main evented mania instead since the match that did was very forgettable even if it was a WWF title match.

Vivido

Reaction score
Awesome havn't seen this in ages will watch later tonight, I'm so freakin pumped for wrestlemania and this a great idea you have going here HB good stuff.