Conor McGregor says he's focused on fighting for the time being; no interest in WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
conor-mcgregor-ufc-229jpg.webp

Conor McGregor is not looking to join WWE anytime soon.

The 34-year-old was asked by New York street reporter Adam Glyn recently if he is interested in working with the company. McGregor responded, "No, not really."

McGregor was also asked about future acting roles but implied he's just focused on fighting for the time being. He is currently coaching opposite Michael Chandler on the 31st season of The Ultimate Fighter.

McGregor has teased a possible move to WWE multiple times throughout his career. He posted a photo of himself with a WWE title over one shoulder and a UFC belt over the other during WrestleMania 39 weekend earlier this year. He also tagged the post with #Itsinevitable.

His post led to a back-and-forth on Twitter with Paul Heyman. Heyman posted that McGregor was a "Roman Reigns wannabe" and this resulted in the Irish MMA star eventually threatening to crash SummerSlam and suplex him.

“SummerSlam I’ll pull in on the yacht,” McGregor wrote in a since-deleted tweet. “Roman and Paul on the bus. I’m gonna suplex Paul Heyman on site.”

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Connor McGregor is a professional wrestling character so if he does ever decide to make the jump, I could see him succeeding