Community

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Community_title.jpg

I watched Season One last week and it was excellent. It has moved up to my second favourite current comedy behind Psych. Great writing and surprisingly strong acting.

I knew Joel McHale from The Soup and I knew that he was funny but I didn't realise that he could do serious acting as well. He surprised me in this show and he is really good as Jeff Winger. I knew that the Dean would be hilarious as soon as I saw that Jim Rash was playing him. He guest stared in Reno 911! as Andrew the Whore House Guy and is hilarious in it. He plays the role of dean brilliantly and adds so much. John Oliver is funny but over the top on the Daily Show and he is much better on Community when he has a defined role. The whole cast is just funny and I could list something about all of them but it would turn into an essay.

I will have to pick up the second season when it is released and I am glad to read that it has been picked up for a third season.

Does anyone else watch Community?​