Command Center Discussions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
*Looks at Green Lantern* U know how whenever I say something isnt quite right, that something bad actually happens. Remember that time when u went scuba diving and that strange man let u hv his oxygen tank cause your's was empty? And I told u then Something didnt quite add up and yet u ignored me But then later I had to rescue u from drowning!
*Stares at Green* Are u still sure u want to eat that or are u gonna ignore me again?Arent u even wondering who ordered this in the first place and Why it would come HERE of all places?!
*Still feeling like something is not quite right*
...There's like 10 power rangers here. don't worr- there's no pineapple. I told him I wanted pineapple!

*throws the pizza box out of the window*

Also who da hell is GREEN LANTERN?

• Haha
Reactions: Patriot Pants

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Why does this thread remind me of another crime fighting group....

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Voltron > Power Rangers

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

EXCLUSIVE:
Jenny Klein (The Thing About Pam) has signed an overall deal for television content with independent studio Entertainment One. Under the two-year pact, Klein will develop genre and drama-based television content and will serve as showrunner on eOne’s Power Rangers series that is currently in development at Netflix. She’ll collaborate on the series with Jonathan Entwistle who is overseeing the Power Rangers universe under a deal he signed with eOne in 2020 to develop the franchise across film and television.

“Building this partnership with Jenny, whose talent and passion transcends genres, is an exciting moment for us. We believe that her distinctive vision makes her the perfect fit to help us develop Hasbro’s deep library of IP, as well as original projects, and we’re thrilled to have her on board,” said Gabe Marano, EVP, Scripted Television, US, eOne.

TSDMIMO_EC014.jpg
Hasbro acquired the Power Rangers franchise from Saban Brands in 2018. It is one of the first Hasbro properties eOne started exploiting for film and TV following the indie studio’s acquisition by the toymaker, which was completed in December 2019. In a 2021 Deadline interview, eOne President of Global Television Michael Lombardo noted that the studio is taking “a whole-world approach” to Power Rangers. “It’s not just one show, it is shows followed by films, some kids’ programming,” he said.

Power Rangers, based on the Japanese tokusatsu franchise Super Sentai, launched in 1993 with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. It has been on air ever since, making it one of the longest-running kids’ live-action series in television history, with the 29th season overall and Season 2 of Power Rangers Dino Fury now streaming exclusively on Netflix in the U.S.

“eOne is an impressively versatile home to develop original content, and with its incredible toy box to dig into, it’s such an exciting place to be. I couldn’t feel prouder to bring its beloved IP to viewers,” Klein said.

Klein’s co-created, executive produced and served as showrunner on The Thing About Pam, which became NBC’s top-rated new series of the 2021-2022 season. She also served as co-executive producer on Daisy Jones and The Six at Amazon. Other credits include The Witcher, Facebook’s Sacred Lies and Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger and Jessica Jones and Supernatural. She’s repped by UTA and Hansen Jacobsen Teller.

Look at the credits for her I'm really hoping we get a Show that is something different and for a fan like myself instead of being too for the Children and more so a balance to bring in everyone. Also this needs to put into the Entertainment Section but I love the name The Command Center. I'm a lover of a Tokusatsu and yes I follow the Super Sentai Series as well as Kamen Rider Week to Week the Storytelling with those Shows vs the American counterpart lately is like night and day. Really pulling for this lady.