CM Punk reportedly wants WWE return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I genuinely would give it zero thought and just keep booking what I am booking, but that's just me

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Bummer to see that news but it is what it is. I do hope down the line things change and they come to an agreement.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

WOR: WWE have decided not to hire CM Punk​

Dave is live on the f4wonline Youtube account and briefly talked about it to start the show.
“He wanted to go there and the decision was a no”
Dave added things could change but right now the decision was made to not bring him in.

200w.gif
Sometimes you suck the blood money covered dick, and sometimes the blood money covered dick sucks you

:punk

jdan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Wow, that's some exciting news! If the reports are true and CM Punk wants a WWE return, it would be a dream come true for many wrestling fans. CM Punk has always been a captivating and influential figure in the industry, and his comeback would undoubtedly create a buzz like no other. I can only imagine the incredible matches and moments that could unfold if this becomes a reality. Fingers crossed and hoping to see the Best in the World back in a WWE ring!

Reactions: Spider Matthau

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Wasn't sure where to post this but Nash talked about Punk's looks on his Kliq podcast :
“Probably got one of the seven worst bodies ever to f*cking hold the belts if not the worst body ever to f*cking hold the belt, and I don’t give a f*ck if you’re straight edge or whatever the f*ck you are, they still you know some f*cking natural guys in this f*cking world that actually have f*cking some muscle.”