CLASH Wrestling: 100 - Rhyno, Quinn vs Petey, Sharkboy 8/6 Taylor, MI

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey AllWrestling, first & foremost we've subscribed to the Official Channel of All Wrestling. If you're looking for any additional CLASH videos, our youtube channel is also available for subscription featuring over 100+ clips/videos - http://www.youtube.com/clashwrestling

Also, we're here to drop off a blog regarding 100 on 8/6 -

Source: clashwrestling.com

CLASH Blog: “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo (07/21/11)

July 21, 2011

Wat up people?

We’re only a few weeks away from CLASH’s biggest show to date and for sure the Swagg Starr’s biggest show to date, “100.” 100 is huge for me cuz I need to keep on this hot streak I’ve been on since Contenders Cup and continue my journey to the top of this company. I’m gonna do watever I gotta do to win that CLASH Championship and nothin is gonna stop me or get in my way until I got that gold around my waist. On August 6th, Hakeem Zane is the challenge that stands in my way. Zane is a great competitor and word on the street is that he’s got a new outlook on life, but you know Swagg E. Fresh will be ready for anything Zane brings to the table and my Swagg will be all the way turnt up!

davemanzo.jpg

On another note, the past several weeks ya boy has been in the studio with Mr. Yung C and Young Naked bustin’ out beatz and spittin flows to make my new entrance song. It’s gonna be super hyphy and hot fire baby! Watch for it on August 6th wen it drops live at 100!

Til then I’m out, Dueces.
Swagg Starr

Reaction score
Pretty Awesome (or, atleast we think so) custom track for CLASH Wrestling's "100" event, posted below, give it a listen -

Listen To The Official CLASH Wrestling 100 Theme!

July 25, 2011

With CLASH Wrestling 100 now less than two weeks away, we at CLASHWRESTLING.COM have just recieved the green light to release the official theme song of our 100th Live Event Extravaganza!

Recorded and produced by our friend, the ultra talented Mr. Yung C, “CLASH Wrestling 100″ will be performed LIVE and in person on August 6th! Go ahead and listen to how many CLASH competitors you can find within the lyrics! Click the play button below to hear “CLASH Wrestling 100!”

http://clashwrestling.com/listen-to-the-official-clash-wrestling-100-theme/

Reaction score
New Blog up from Austin Manix regarding his match w/ Jimmy Jacobs on 8/6, posted below -

CLASH Blog: Austin Manix (07/26/11)

July 26, 2011

Once I had a little game, I liked to crawl back in my brain. I think you know the game I mean, Well, I mean the game called “go insane.”

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock! The clock is ticking and ticking, second by second, each drawing us closer to August 6th. Many of you have been wondering has Austin Manix gone crazy? Psychotic? Perhaps even completely insane!? Now I am no expert on what defines one to “be” any of those terms, but I prefer to think of myself as refocused, perhaps even enlightened!

austinmanix4.jpg

No matter what you call it, at 100 a reinvented Austin Manix will go face to face with Jimmy Jacobs. Word is that Jacobs sees this as an opportunity to put himself back into CLASH’s title contention. The only problem with that line of thinking is that there is absolutely no way I will allow that to happen! Come August 6th, I truly hope that I get the Jimmy Jacobs of old, you know the one that was slightly twisted, a little demented and didn’t let others tell him where the line of sanity was drawn.

It all starts with you Jacobs! The places you’ve been, people you’ve wrestled and beaten in the past have all led you to this! To me! It’s time to shake things up a bit! Time to push the limitations of our every surrounding! Only in chaos can one see clarity!

Austin Manix

Reaction score
New hype video released today w/ the custom CLASH theme song, posted below! Any Michiganders making their way out? Feel free to PM us w/ any inquiries..

Source: youtube.com/clashwrestling

Watch The Official Opening Video For August 6th’s 100!

July 27, 2011

On August 6th, 2011 CLASH Wrestling will present our 100th live event, appropriately named 100! Featuring the most stacked card in CLASH history including main event matches, exciting attractions and a number of surprises, 100 will undoubtedly be remembered as one of the most unforgettable nights in CLASH history! Check out this exclusive sneak peak of the video that will play at the start of the show, featuring “100″ by our friend Mr. Yung C & be sure to join us on August 6th! For more CLASH Wrestling videos, please visit our official YouTube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/clashwrestling

[video=youtube;TAkZwKXl5Qg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAkZwKXl5Qg[/video]

Reaction score
Hey guys, a New Blog up as Hakim Zane drops off what can only be called the "American Nightmare Manifesto" towards his opponent "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo on 8/6, posted below -

CLASH Blog: “American Nightmare†Hakim Zane (07/28/11)

July 28, 2011

It’s been seven long months since I stepped foot into a CLASH wrestling ring. Some of you may remember the name Hakim Zane, some of you may not. But you better believe I remember you, all of the fans, all of the wrestlers, everyone. A lot has changed since December 10th 2010, I have finally come to the reality that this society will NEVER except me for who I am.

I am an AMERICAN, born and raised in the United States of America, but I’ve NEVER been treated like an American. I’ve been treated like an outcast, an outsider. Why? Because my name is Hakim Zane? Because of the color of my skin? Because of my features? Let’s face facts, ever since I stepped foot into this business every promoter has wanted to book me as a terrorist, because I LOOK middle eastern! I’m actually black and Indian, but who cares WHAT race I am the bottom line is that I’m American. But my fellow Americans have done nothing but turn their backs on me and treat me like a disgrace. I’ve tried so hard to fit in…I’ve tried so hard to live the AMERICAN DREAM only to realize that I have become the AMERICAN NIGHTMARE.

hakeemzane-1.jpg

The American Nightmare isn’t some foreign country with weapons of mass destruction, the American Nightmare is what happens when Americans turn their back on one of their own. I will show you why the old America isn’t working anymore and I will bring forth a new America, MY AMERICA!

On August 6th at CLASH 100, history will be made not only because it’s CLASH’s 100th show, but because the REVOLUTION will begin. It’s time for the new America to plant it’s roots and Dave Manzo will be example number one. Even though I’ve been away for quite some time I’ve watched Manzo get better and better. He’s been on a roll as of late and even in defeat at Age of Allegiance, showed how much he’s improved. That ENDS at CLASH 100.

Dave Manzo is just ONE of the things wrong with the old America, he reminds me of Hollywood or the music industry, who take an image or a formula and duplicate it over and over until it is burned in the minds or our youth. But Dave Manzo, like Hollywood and the music business you lack focus, you lack identity , you lack soul. You represent designer clothes, gaudy chains, and quanity over quality as if that’s what makes you better than anyone else.

I represent what this country needs, confidence. I hide behind no image and refuse to TRY to blend in any longer with these FALSE Americans. I will make an example of Dave Manzo. I will show the world WHY we need a NEW America, why I am a BETTER American. I will show the world why Hakim Zane has become the American Nightmare.

I don’t pledge allegiance to the flag, I pledge allegiance to the NEW America.

At CLASH 100, the REVOLUTION begins.

Hakim Zane

Reaction score
A new blog up today from CLASH Champion "GQ" Gavin Quinn regarding his opponent for 8/6, Petey Williams, posted below -

CLASH Blog: CLASH Champion Gavin Quinn (08/01/11)

August 1, 2011

I have beaten so many challengers in the past year that names get blurred and every face looks eerily similar. Many men (and even a woman) stared into these eyes from across the squared circle, yet I couldn’t tell you how I defeated any of them. Details are irrelevant to me, because every win looks the same. Different opponents, same result.

gavinquinn3.jpg

But there is one opponent I remember in particular. One man who took me to my absolute limit, and had me as close to my heels as I have ever felt in my life. That man was Petey Williams, my opponent on August 6th.

Any other man would be scared to get in the ring with a world class athlete like “Maple Leaf Muscle.” Any other man would be spending their last few days before the biggest match of their life HOPING for the best. I am clearly no ordinary man. My next few days will be spent like last 1,000. In the gym, in the film room, and in some lucky lady’s bedroom. I don’t HOPE for anything. I don’t WISH for the best. I’m the best because my preparations lead me to greatness, and my will to win is as strong as my will to breathe. My life revolves around winning, and I have never wanted to win more than on August 6th.

I know Petey’s game plan. I know exactly what he wants to do to win this match, and I can NOT let it happen. I can NOT lose my belt….I can NOT let him hit the Canadian Destroyer. Here’s to HOPING you bring a different game plan Petey, and WISHING for the best.

Your Champion today and on August 7th,
Gavin Quinn

Reaction score
New monthly featured "Competitor Spotlight" on "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo, posted below -

Competitor Spotlight: “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo

August 2, 2011

manzobanner.jpg

Competitor Spotlight: “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo - He’s known as a lot of things: Swagg E. Fresh, Swagg Starr, Swagg Master etc. Let’s put it this way, if there’s Swagg, he’s got it! Dave Manzo is a CLASH original, wrestling in the very first match of the very first event in company history: Seize The Day I on January 5th, 2008 and has been a highly ranked competitor ever since. Although yet to be CLASH Champion, Manzo has been in contention for the gold on numerous occasions spanning his near 4 year career and is a former CLASH Tag Team Champion. Today we’re going to explore more of the Swagg Starr’s career and we hope you’ll learn a few things as we detail how Dave Manzo became the “King of Swagg” in CLASH Wrestling.

2008: An “All American” Dave Manzo - Many may not recall but Dave Manzo’s debut in CLASH Wrestling was against the “Ace High” Cameron Skyy in the opening match of Seize The Day I. During that time known as the “All American” Dave Manzo (complete with red, white, & blue singlet) managed by Coach “B” (current CLASH ring announcer “B”), he was immediately a top competitor battling for contention of the CLASH Championship. The antagonist duo of Manzo & Coach B were often showered with “Coach B Sucks” chants during Manzo’s in-ring action.

Late 2008-2009 – “All American” Becomes “Swagg Starr” - Just as Dave Manzo began gaining the respect of the CLASH faithful, a curve ball was thrown. B rechristened the former “All American” as the new “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo. Soon after, Manzo & B paired up with former CLASH Champion Jack Night to create the tag team of Nightlife. By October 2009, Nightlife had acquired the CLASH Tag Team Championship and proved to be the team to beat in CLASH with victories over both the Friends (GQ & Rave Killbourn) and The H3RD (Tommy Treznik & J. Miller) under their belts.

2010: Nightlife Dissolves - Nightlife’s ride of tag team success came to a halt in April last year as the odd couple of Wreckingball & Will Vendetta (Wreck-N-Roll) claimed victory & defeated Manzo & Night for their gold. Although Wreck-N-Roll did not find working together amusing; their unexplainable cohesiveness kept Nightlife from recapturing the straps. A few months later, in September 2010, CLASH CEO Truth Martini fired Jack Night thus leaving Dave Manzo as a singles competitor once again.

Back on his own, “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo began to turn another corner with the CLASH fans after he was paired in a bout with the evil “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik. Treznik had constructed a “Super Strength” elixir designed for his use, however things backfired when Manzo drank a mouthful of the yellow concoction. With this new found strength, Supermanzo drove the “Mad Scientist” into a frenzy to create an antidote, which he did at Seize The Day IV. Ultimately defeated by Treznik, Manzo was forced to drink the antidote, causing him to lose his super strength and revert back to his normal “Swagg” self.

2011: Singles Success - Dave Manzo has seen great success in his singles career this year as he was the victor of the inaugural “Contenders Cup” to crown a #1 Contender and has defeated a number of competitors along his path to the CLASH Championship. At 100 on 8/6, the “Swagg Starr” takes his hot streak to the test as he takes on the returning Hakim Zane!

Dates Of Significance
01/05/08: “All American” Dave Manzo wrestles in the first match in CLASH Wrestling history.
03/22/08: Wrestles in the finals of the first ever Triple Crown Cup Tournament.
11/22/08: Dave Manzo becomes the “Swagg Starr.”
08/08/09: With Jack Night, Nightlife defeat The H3RD (Treznik & Miller) in a vicious Street Fight.
10/23/09: Nightlife capture the CLASH Tag Team Championship defeating The Friends.
07/17/10: For the second time in two years, Nightlife make it to the finals of the NPCI Tag Team Tournament.
02/26/11: Dave Manzo wins the inaugural “Contenders Cup” and becomes #1 Contender.
08/06/11: 100 CLASH Events later, Dave Manzo prepares to take on a returning Hakim Zane.

Reaction score
Hey AW, for those on the fence about attending the LIVE experience, here is the FULL MATCH of CLASH Wrestling's Showcase from CHIKARA's tour to Michigan as a sample, enjoy -

Source: youtube.com/clashwrestling

In honor of CLASH Wrestling 100 on August 6th, we've uploaded this special FULL LENGTH match for our fans! Taken from CHIKARA's "A Demon In His Pocket" on June 25th 2011, in a CLASH Wrestling Showcase Trios Match CLASH Champion "GQ" Gavin Quinn teams up with CLASH Tag Team Champions The H3RD ("Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn) to take on the tandem of "Ace High" Cameron Skyy & Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx).

[video=youtube;L0R7catDxqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0R7catDxqc[/video]

Reaction score
An extension on Shark Week and blog up from William J. O'Malley regarding "100" on 8/6, posted below -

Shark Week Extended One Day By CLASH Wrestling

August 4, 2011

sharkbanner.jpg

The Discovery Channel’s Shark Week, which first aired in 1987 and has aired every year since, is a week long series of feature television programs dedicated to sharks. For the past week, television viewers in 72 countries have watched Shark Week 2011 intently, leading to record breaking ratings.

Unfortunately for many shark enthusiasts, Shark Week will come to a close tomorrow night. While many will have to wait an entire year for sharks to once again take center stage, fans of CLASH Wrestling won’t have to wait at all. In fact, we at CLASH Wrestling have chosen to extend Shark Week one extra day, when Shark Boy returns to CLASH this Saturday night at 100!

Is there a better way to cap off Shark Week than by watching Shark Boy compete inside the squared circle? After a week long celebration of his family & friends, Shark Boy will go one on one with CLASH’s own “Ace High” Cameron Skyy! Can Skyy defeat Shark Boy during this of all weeks? Or will the “Man From 10,000 Leagues Under The Sea” prove that sharks are worth celebrating more than just 1 week out of the year? There’s only one way to find out! Join us for one more night of Shark Week when CLASH Wrestling presents 100 this Saturday night!

---

CLASH Blog: William J. O’Malley (08/04/11)

August 4, 2011

Justice. Truth. Purity. These are three principles that unite myself and Gideon Malice. They are also the same three principles that we have been trying to get you all to understand. Yet, we are still frowned upon and ridiculed by each and every one of you. You call us the outcasts, when in fact it is you who should be outcast from society. The message we try to share with the world is the same message that will eventually save it.

willomalley.jpg

Finally, thankfully, our preaching has not fallen entirely on deaf ears. This Saturday someone will be converted. At CLASH Wrestling 100 the Sons of Sanity will be one person stronger and one person louder. It shall it be a night of celebration! As for those peddling sinners dressed up as super heroes, let them be a warning to the tag teams of the world:

Join us or parish into the Lake of Fire!
William J. O’Malley

Reaction score
Hey AllWrestling, after weeks of updates, here it is...the final line-up for this Saturday's 100th CLASH Wrestling event, hope to see you there!

Source: clashwrestling.com/live-events/

Big League Brews, Warriors 3 Comics & Games , & Ink Addiction Tattoos present

CLASH WRESTLING - 100
Saturday, August 6th, 2011

100.jpg

TaylorTown Trade Center
22525 Ecorse Rd.
Taylor, MI 48180

All Ages: $12 General @ Door
8pm Bell; Doors Open @ 7pm

Signed Attractions:

100match1.jpg

CLASH Championship Match
"GQ" Gavin Quinn (c) vs. "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams

100match2.jpg

CLASH Tag Team Championship Match
Too Sweet (Joey Marx & Bryce Benjamin) vs. H3RD ("Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn) (c)

100match3.jpg

(Cave)Man vs. Beast
"Caveman" Tyler Elkins vs. Rhyno

100match4.jpg

"Shark Week" Continues; Singles Match
Shark Boy vs. "Sin City Sparklin" Cameron Skyy

100match5.jpg

State Of CLASH Address by
CLASH CEO Truth Martini

100match6.jpg

Inter-gender Tag Team Match
"Amazing" N8 Mattson & Mena Libra vs. The Painkillers

100match7.jpg

Singles Match
Jimmy Jacobs vs. Austin Manix

100match8.jpg

Six-Man Tag Match
Power Rangers (White & Blue) & Marvelocity vs. Sons Of Sanity (Gideon Malice & William J. O'Malley) & ???

100match9.jpg

Singles Match
"Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo vs. "American Nightmare" Hakim Zane

100match10.jpg

Ring Of Love: Contract Signing Between Skyy-Elkins For 9/3
Hosted by VH1's Jenny from "Rock Of Love Bus" Reality Series

100match11.jpg

Singles Match
"1986" Keith Calhoun vs. TD

Also:
Intermission musical performances by: Mr. Yung C & KI Kings, Snipe, Big Louch, & Naked. Additionally, tons of wild surprises, twists & turns that will only be witnessed LIVE on 8/6! View the exclusive CLASH Wrestling custom rap track trailer for "100" here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAkZwKXl5Qg

SEE YOU THIS SATURDAY NIGHT FOR THE BIGGEST CLASH WRESTLING CELEBRATION EXTRAVAGANZA YET!

Reaction score
Here were the results from this past weekend's CLASH event -

Event Results From CLASH Wrestling 100 (08/06/11)

August 7, 2011

First & foremost, big special THANK YOU to the 750+ in attendance for the 100th Event celebration of CLASH Wrestling LIVE! CLASH extends an additional thank you to our sponsors – Big League Brews Sports Bar & Warriors 3 Comics & Games. CLASH returns to action on September 3rd, 2011 for ALL OUT WAR in Taylor, MI; details forthcoming.

RESULTS (08/06/11)

* “1986″ Keith Calhoun def. TD via pinfall.

* “Amazingâ€￾ N8 Mattson & Mena Libra def. The Painkillers via pinfall when Mattson pinned Jacob Hallows.

* “Swagg Starrâ€￾ Dave Manzo def. “American Nightmareâ€￾ Hakim Zane via pinfall.

** Following the contest, CEO Truth Martini approached Dave Manzo about being the muscle behind his authority. Instead, a returning Dragon Kreed made his way out revealing that he had taken the job to get back into CLASH Wrestling, then powerbombing Manzo. (Kreed’s former partner, Wreckingball was spotted as a paying customer since being terminated by Truth Martini in the spring.)

* Austin Manix def. Jimmy Jacobs via pinfall.

* Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) def. H3RD (“Mad Scientistâ€￾ Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn) to become NEW CLASH Tag Team Champions when Bryce pinned Treznik.

** VH1 Reality Star, Jenny (Rock Of Love Bus) hosted the “Ring Of Loveâ€￾ which featured the Contract Signing for a Cage Match between Cameron Skyy & Tyler Elkins for ALL OUT WAR on 9/3. CEO Truth Martini w/ Dragon Kreed made their way out to oversee the ruling, in that after signing, niether competitor would be able to make any physical contact with one another until 9/3. Skyy signed first; Elkins demanded his signature be etched in a stone tablet but rather gutted Skyy in the abdomen with the tablet, then signing the contract.

* “Sin City Sparklinâ€￾ Cameron Skyy def. Shark Boy via pinfall.

* Sons Of Sanity (William J. O’Malley & Gideon Malice) & new member, Arella Angel def. Marvelocity & the Rangers (White & Blue) in Six Man Tag Action.

* Rhyno def. “Cavemanâ€￾ Tyler Elkins via pinfall when Elkins was distracted by Skyy whom was on the CLASH Tron.

* “GQâ€￾ Gavin Quinn (c) retained the CLASH Championship by pinning “Maple Leaf Muscleâ€￾ Petey Williams.

** Post Match: Quinn stated he cannot be pinned and that he has defeated competitor after competitor in CLASH, just then former CLASH Champion “Murderous Monkâ€￾ J. Miller made his surprise return! The two had a brief staredown before finally concluding with Miller’s signature “Goodbye Toothâ€￾ kick. The faithful watched on as J. Miller covered Quinn and counted the 1-2-3 to end “100.â€￾