AMA Christopher McMichaels v. Shinzo Omega

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
AMA GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP
Gold Rush Tournament
Opening Round Match

Christopher McMichaels v. Shinzo Omega

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, June 29th, 2021.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The End Comes For Us All

June 15th, 1 am, Alley behind Hamad Agency

A scrambled screen opens out of focus, as man wearing a dark hoodie turns on the front of his phone camera. The man places the camera on a ledge so that it faces himself. The night is grim, as rain relentlessly hammers the ground, creating an ominous yet soothing sound. Street lights in the distance dimly illuminate the scene; we are in a small alley behind what appears to be a large complex. The camera phone now in place, the man takes off his hoodie, letting the rain wash down upon his scarred face. It’s Shinzo Omega.

aleister-black.jpg

His face is bearing scars from deep glass cuts, suffered in the Tapei Death match against the formidable Pariah. As the light from far away cars shine towards him, their headlights reveal more details on his face occasionally and we can see a large, circular purple and brown mark around his right eye. Shinzo looks rather pleased with himself, if not a little bit demented. He is slightly moving side to side, rubbing his beard with his right hand every so often. His eyes stare daggers into the screen, and he clears his throat, calmly and slowly.

Shinzo: My intimate salutations to you, Mr. Hamad. No doubt that by now, you are eagerly on your way home to assess the damage I have cause upon your precious little Agency. Perhaps now that I’ve struck you where you live, now that I’ve stomped my muddy boots on your expensive carpet, you can finally understand the seriousness of the situation you have forged for yourself and your now doomed associates.

Shinzo's tone is calm but assertive. The lights temporarily get brighter and we can really observe the scars and damage done to his face at Mayday's brutal assault. Shinzo takes his right hand and passes it over a fresh, healing scab under his left eye. His stoic demeanor slowly begins to turn into a devious, murderous looking smile.

You see Mr. Hamad, you made a grave, grave error in judgement in Nashville, and that mistake was letting Shinzo Omega stand back up. You thought that scarring this face would protect you from your pre determined destiny. You thought that making me tastes gallons of my own blood would stifle your own ultimate downfall. You actually believed that a referee pulling Pariah off me would allow you to escape the inevitable end. Well, I’m sorry that you may have taken the Omega of AmA for granted, because as you can clearly see, I’m living and breathing, right before your eyes; and what you saw in while you were in Texas? Simply the opening movement to my symphony of destruction.

Shinzo extends both his arms and runs his hands up his down his body, to emphasize the point that he is very much standing tall. He then brings his hands together in a pseudo praying motion and comes a bit closer to the camera, rain continuously pouring down his distorted face.

The time for negotiations and redemption is over for you Hamad. I gave you an opportunity to save yourself, and you chose to put yourself in my path. Well I’m here to tell you, here and now, that Shinzo Omega is going to take apart the Hamad Agency, brick by brick.

Shinzo picks up a brick he seemingly had placed on a dumpster close by. He takes a moment to look at it, presenting it to the camera almost as a prize. His malicious smile turns serious once again, as he tightens his grip suddenly around the brick and smashes it to dust against an another wall. Shinzo raises his tone now, powerful anger resonating through his vocal cords.

For every blade you cut me with, I will stab you in the heart twice as hard. For every goon you recruit, I will put two others in the ground. For every dollar you profit from others suffering, I will burn one hundred more at my feet. I’m coming for you Shabazz, and I am going to take every little thing that you cherish form you, one...by...one. And once it is all over, you will be left wallowing in what you truly fear the most. Destitute, alone...And most importantly, forgotten. That, will be how your novel ends.

Shinzo takes slow, deep breathes as he attempts to bring himself down from the previous venomous barbs he just threw. His chest begins to visibly expand and condense beneath a spiked and torn leather vest, his demonic tattoo appearing larger as if about to come to life.

But the story will not end tonight, no no no. It is only beginning my friends, and on July 6th in Charlotte, the next chapter en-route to your decimation is upon us. You have managed to enter two of your apparent esteemed clients into the Road for Gold, in what I can only assume is an attempt to once again stack the deck in your favor. Typical.

Shinzo snickers under his breath and shakes his head, disgusted at the idea of competing in the greatest tournament in the world and not compete with honor. He points at the camera, continuing to address Shabazz Hamad.

What you weren’t expecting however, is that your newest stringed puppet, Christopher McMichaels, would be meeting his end at my hands in the very first bout of the tournament. A man who calls him the Blue Blood. Well, Christopher, we will see first-hand what colour you bleed in North Carolina. And make no mistake about it, you will bleed for me as you beg for my mercy. But that mercy will never come.

Shinzo switches gears and rubs his hand together. He cracks his neck by tilting it to the side, and begins to address his Road to Gold first round opponent, The Blue Blood Christopher McMichaels.

Christopher, you represent the kind of man that has poisoned the well of this world for far far too long. You are a man who while extremely gifted and talented in the ring, has never had to suffer a single moment in his entire life. You are a man that was given everything they could ever imagine, while never once stopping to look behind you and see the broken backs you’ve walked over. Not only are you completely blind to your privilege, but you also choose to take the easiest, most comfortable road any time a challenge presents itself before you.

Omega is truly disgusted by McMichaels and his approach to competition. The prospect of a man who was simply handed everything they ever wanted, without ever lifting a finger to do so, is simply at odds with the very essence that makes him tick. Shinzo's entire life was pain, hardship and suffering. Everything he has accomplished was done against all odds, through determination and simply taking on the pain every single day. This is what makes Shinzo Omega extremely dangerous, and one of the most formidable and powerful forces this wrestling landscape has ever experienced.

This makes you weak, Christopher, and it makes you soft. Without persevering through hardships, without bearing the pains of violence, abuse and failure, how can you possibly match up against me? How can a man who cannot walk alone, who cannot rely on his own strength, expect do defeat the incarnation of suffering, Shinzo Omega?

He asks, with absolute disdain in his voice. To Shinzo, Christopher simply represents an opportunity to land another blow to Shabazz Hamad's precious Agency.

You can hide behind the skirt of your so-called benefactor, Shabazz Hamad, all you wish. He will not save you, or hold a hand out to you in support when you can no longer stand up. He will let your drown in your own blood. Destiny and fate cannot be altered, and yours has already be sealed. On July 6th, Christopher McMichaels will no longer be a wealthy brain-dead trust fund child masquerading as a professional wrestler. He will simply be a broken lifeless husk, crumpled in the middle of my ring. Your Road to Gold ends in Charlotte, because a date with Omega, simply means The End of your chapter.

The warrior closes his eyes and looks upward while inhaling a large breath. He opens his eyes once again, and we can observe what almost seems like an actual flame inside his pupils. We can notice his right eye is now discolored to almost crimson red. His focus has once again shifted to another man he must destroy.

And once that destiny is fulfilled, I will once again come for The Fear Incarnate himself. Pariah, I know you are also watching, and will be paying full attention when I savagely eviscerate your so called new "friend". I expect nothing less from you than to annihilate your way to the finals, because we both know, deep within our hearts, that our inevitable confrontation is simply a matter of time. I saw it your eyes, Pariah, as you swung your fist, cutting into my flesh, over and over again. I saw through you as the official pushed you off me. The realization Shinzo will never, ever fear you. And it gnaws at the back of your mind, like a starving rat in a cage.

Shinzo finally lets out a genuine laugh, albeit it sounds completely psychotic. He shortly makes the face imitating a rat. Shinzo continues with some praise of his perceived rival, his obsession with him now evident.

Pariah you are the Alpha of this landscape, you have proven that time and time again. But for every Alpha, there is an Omega. We cannot exist without one another. And so the same way you gave birth to by my resolve, I will be the one to end yours once and for all.

Shinzo grins from ear to ear, his confidence soaring to heights not observed before. He raises his fist and squeezes it tightly in front of the camera.

The Road to Gold only ends one way, and that is with the purveyor of purification, the servant of savagery, Shinzo Omega, raising the title over the putrid corrupted pretenders of AMA. I will stand tall, gold around my waist, and represent all the broken, discarded and forgotten abused souls that fill this wretched planet. I will be the light at the end of the dark tunnel. And as the masses rise to their feet and chant my name in unison, Hamad, Pariah, and the entire universe with finally understand. The End Comes for Us All!

Shinzo slowly and methodically reaches back and places his hood back over the top of his head, once again hiding his visage. He slowly waves and the soaked and now water logged camera phone, turns around , and simply walks away, quick disappearing into the night and mysteriously as he came. The camera continues to be pelted by heavy rain, malfunctions, and shuts down as we can barely read on the right side of the adjacent building : Hamad Agency.

AcU9.gif

Fin​

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Everything He Touches…
A Christopher McMichaels Story

We open to a blindingly bright room. As most viewers’ eyes adjust they realize it’s because the room is gold. Everything is gold. In the center there’s a couch, reflecting nothing but gold light back. The walls are adorned with various valuables, all of the gold variety. Towards the back, there is an empty glass case...not gold because it’s transparent.

???: Hello once again my loyal fans.

The familiar voice of Christopher McMichaels can be heard off-screen as he steps into the frame and sits down on the couch in front of the camera, wearing (you guessed it) an entirely gold-colored suit, complete with gold sunglasses even though he’s indoors.

McMichaels: Allow me to introduce all of you to my favorite room in my entire house. My gold room! You see, I’ve been spending a lot of time here lately since I found out about the upcoming Gold Rush tournament for the first-ever AMA Grand Champion. My whole life is gold, so I thought hey what’s one more piece of gold to add?

The Blueblood gets up and grabs the camera to walk over to the empty case towards the back of the room. Astute viewers might notice a slight tear in the corner of the wall revealing that underneath it is not, in fact, gold.

McMichaels: This case is empty because it is where my crowning achievement will go. It’s custom-made to fit the dimensions of the AMA Grand Championship, and other than when I carry it with me for another title defense, it will be its home.

McMichaels sets the case back down, accidentally smearing what looks to be a bit of wet gold paint on the shelf before hopping over the back of the couch to address the fans once again. Not realizing his left palm is completely gold at the moment as well.

McMichaels: There’s just one small problem in the way of a little tournament first. What’s funny is I was actually a little upset about this idea at first, having to wrestle multiple matches just to get what’s rightfully mine? It’s absurd. But then when I saw the first-round bracket, I couldn’t help but laugh. Everyone knows Shinzo is not the same man he was, not after what my great pal Pariah did to him two months ago. Oh man, can you imagine being all cut up like that? It’s got to just scar you for life...well mentally and physically I guess. So, like poor Buffalo last month, I see this as more of a mercy killing than anything else. And it would be nothing but my greatest pleasure to repay my good friend Shabazz for all his gratitude by taking out his little Shinzo problem once and for all.

The Blueblood leans forward closer to the camera and continues in the serious tone he’d begun to take.

McMichaels: You see Shinzo, I’m not some poor intern for you to scare. I’m not meeting you in some back alley for you to have a home-court advantage. We’re meeting one-on-one in a sanctioned singles match, no taped-fists, no cages, no “death” in the name whatsoever.” Just classic wrestling, of which, I’ve had the best training in styles you’ve never even heard of. You’re out of your element this time, and once and for all you’ll learn why you are no match for anyone in the Hamad Agency.

Just then McMichaels’s own theme music begins to play as he receives a phone call.

McMichaels: Ah, speaking of the agency, here’s Mr. Hamad now. No doubt we have much to discuss.

Before McMichaels can answer, his trusted butler, Wilhelm comes in with red-faced urgency, holding what appears to be a can of spray paint.

Wilhelm: Mr. McMichaels, what did you do to the trophy room?

McMichaels: I had the new guy Jack or John, whatever, paint the room for a bit, it’s just temporary calm down. Now, I can’t keep Mr. Hamad waiting clearly, so excuse me, Wilhelm.

McMichaels brushes past his butler who turns around and looks down at the can which the camera can clearly see says “permanent” before facepalming.

Wilhelm: Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Welcome to the Chambers of Madness

Shinzo Omega’s Lair

The scene opens with the camera on a wide pan showing Shinzo Omega’s meditation room. An array of candles formed in a small path and then surround a sitting Shinzo light up the room. He is sitting crossed legged, each arm resting on its corresponding knee. He rests on a large rugged mat, with an unknown symbol partially etched or hidden away. The floor beneath is old and wooden, slightly creaking upon his slightest of movements or shift in weight. The old walls and unsealed windows crack and bang from the raging storm outside, a breeze sometimes breaking in, causing the wicked flames to shift from right to left. Shinzo Omega is almost motionless, and his breath barely makes a sound amongst the chaos happening outdoors. His eyes are closed, revealing a still unhealed black eye and various scars, courtesy of Pariah’s glass punches. He is the calm within the storm, a quiet rage molded to destroy evil.

A bolt of lightning flashes followed by a thunderous roar. A gust of wind blasts the side of the lair, seeping through the window. The gust blows through the array of candles, whom one by one begin to burn blue. The swollen right eye of Shinzo Omega begins to uncontrollably twitch and sweat begin to come down the side of his face. Something abnormal is happening here, something ominous. The screen blackens and fades into the mind of Shinzo, seemingly being taken over by some mysterious nefarious force.

Darkness. Endless Darkness. I’m falling for much longer than usual. Something is off.

Shinzo hears his own thoughts resonate back to him, as is always the case when plunging down into his subconscious.

I can feel something lurking, or watching me…Looks like I’m about to land.

Shinzo lands on what appears to be worn and almost burnt bricks forming a makeshift path, lit up by occasional torches burning on crude metal poles.

I know you’re here. I don’t know who you are, or what the hell you’re doing in my subconscious, but it ends now. Show yourself.

Shinzo’s voice is deep, and it resonates across the makeshift cave for a few seconds. Once silence return, a dark figure begins to form out of the shadows behind Shinzo. He turns, ready to pounce, but is taken aback. The darkness takes form into a wild looking woman. Her hair is long, dark and in chaotic curls flowing down to her shoulders. Her face is distorted by a mish mash of black and white makeup, forming the face of a demented laughing skull. Her mouth is large and wide, always grinning from ear to ear. Her limbs are twitching, and she arches her back forward in an over exaggerated attempt at pressing up her breast. She immediately begins to cackle, almost like an old witch.

tenor.gif

???: hee hee hee Shinzo no no no! You’ve got it all backwards baby cakes. You invited me here, and I’m sure as hell not going anywhere! Ha ha ha ha…Oh this is going to be so much FUN!

The crazed woman continues to cackle insanely in front of Shinzo, who is looking quite unimpressed, albeit confused.

Shinzo: So who the hell are you then if I invited you? This is where I come to think. In peace…It’s a one person gig.

Carmila: My name is Carmila, sweet pea. *She boops him on the nose* Or you can call me Psycho Sis. Remember when you let that big, dumb gorilla mount you and pound your pretty little face until it turned to mush? Smart play by the way! Well when that happened, all that cute little rage you had pent up inside, all in neat little compartments? Well you wrecked a bunch of it, and out of that chaos, rage, anger, murderous intent! All that spooky mean stuff you hide from everyone. That’s me baby! And I’m going to be hanging around here, hang out for a while, HAVE SOME FUN!

She leans forward and leans her head on her praying open hands and smiles psychotically and giggle.

Shinzo: Well that’s…just great. So not only did I get my face smashed in, now I have to listen to your crazy ass every time I want some peace and quiet? This month keeps getting better and better…

Psycho Sis: Aw don’t pout! Turn that frown upside down! We’re going to have some fun in Charlotte aren’t we? Pretty pretty please Shinzo???

Carmila dances around Shinzo, her hands together like a beggar. Shinzo tries to swat at her but she's much too nimble.

Shinzo: Why do you keep saying that? What is this fun you keep talking about?

Psycho: Oh you know, the usual things all cute girls dream of, of course: VIOLENCE. DESTRUCTION. BLOOD. CHAOS! Hell maybe a little maiming wouldn’t hurt…much…

Shinzo: So you want me to just go into a blind rage? That’s never worked before, I was planning…

Psycho: Plans shmans! No way! Remember last time you tried to “plan” things leading up to a match? Me! Remember – She points to herself and smiles obnoxiously

Psycho: No plans for this guy, you have to show force. You have to show why you are the omega, the ender of their wretched suffering. You have to liberate him Shinzo! Smash him! Kick his face in! Ya!

Carmila is kicking and punching air violently.

Shinzo: And what if he brings his backup, huh? What about that piece of trash Hamad!

Shinzo asks, annoyed by the childish antics.

Psycho: Screw Hamad, McMichaels is the one we destroy this time. If they try to interfere, we make them suffer after the match. First, you make an example of Christopher. We send the message.

Her words echoe through the chamber like a mantra.

Shinzo: We send the message…

Shinzo strokes his beard, nodding in approval of Psycho Sis’s plan of attack.

Psycho: Yes!

Carmila claps her hands loudly in excitement and skips circles around a brooding Shinzo Omega.

Shinzo: I must show them…THE END

Multiple cracks, flashes and distortion fill the screen as we leave Shinzo’s mind. The scene returns to Shinzo meditating still, his right eye wide open, tainted an odd tinted red…