• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
I just seen this on a Tumblr Post it seems legit

Regarding Chris Hero and WWE, word is that he is still on their radar the company has not passed on him. Hero will be undergoing more medical tests in January and if things go as expected, he will be signed. Hero’s last round of tests for WWE were done in September.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm really excited for this hopefully he teams with Ceasero again. The KOW in the wwe could save the tag team division.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
seabs said:
I'm really excited for this hopefully he teams with Ceasero again. The KOW in the wwe could save the tag team division.

admittedly i don't know much about the guy but i have seen people make a big deal about him an am excited to see him i might have to check some of his ROH stuff out

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The_pipe_bomb said:
seabs said:

admittedly i don't know much about the guy but i have seen people make a big deal about him an am excited to see him i might have to check some of his ROH stuff out

Here are a few good matches involving hero :

He's a really solid guy both as the KOW and as a singles guy imo.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
seabs said:
The_pipe_bomb said:
seabs said:

Here are a few good matches involving hero :

He's a really solid guy both as the KOW and as a singles guy imo.

ah dude thanks :D i cant watch them yet as my mobile broadband dongle thing only streams after 12 at night and before 4 in the afternoon so it gives me something to watch later :D i'm gonna rep you for that anyway :D

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I wish people would search, I already posted this.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
It's like 3 things I posted in my thread have now been posted separate. :/

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
sorry dude i never seen it D: could you add a link to your thread i cant find it

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
ah i found it earlier it was under something like news and stuff i didnt realize haha my bad anyway