Chris Brown Done Apologizing for Rihanna Assault

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
Just three weeks after Chris Brown’s comeback effort ‘F.A.M.E’ topped the Billboard 200, it has been announced that the album has been certified Gold.

The album, which has spawned chart smashes ‘Deuces’ and ‘Yeah 3x’, has officially shipped 500,000 copies according to the singer’s label, Jive.

A great feat given Brown’s prior circumstance (as well as the industry’s current sales climate). Yet, a feat made all the more impressive by the LP almost doubling its initial 270,000 opening week figures in such short space of time.

As at writing, ‘F.A.M.E’ sits at #6 on the Bilboard 200, while its latest single ‘She Ain’t You’ ascends on Urban radio.

Platinum, at this point, certainly looks more a case of ‘when’ rather than ‘if’. Go Chris!

Kairi

Reaction score
So, what happens when Chris Brown and Justin Bieber get together to perform on one stage? Tons of tween and teen girls start screaming. Very loudly.
The screams were at glass-shattering levels when Breezy surprised a packed arena filled with Beliebers to perform his smash “Look At Me Now” with JB at a recent concert in Sydney, Australia.

The two buds, both currently on tour down under, threw on their rapper swag and ripped through the track. Breezy fired through his verse, while Justin zipped through Busta Rhymes‘ verse before offering a verse of his own. But the best part was the Breezy/Bieber side-by-side dougie. Truly epic.

[youtube]xjou0nCp_pw[/youtube]

Kairi

Reaction score
chris brown went back blonde today for his 22nd birthday, which is also today

chris-brown-blonde.jpg

Kairi

Reaction score
It may be his 22nd birthday, but amidst the celebration and congratulations, R&B star Chris Brown is in a reflective mood.
Speaking on Twitter moments ago, the singer shared his plans for self-improvement with his adorning fans. Find out what they are below…

“My birthday resolution is to respect and love people more. Maturity is a task sometimes for me but my love is the same. Thx.

Thanks to everyone for wishing me a happy bday! I love y’all! I’m 22, that’s crazy! And Im back blond!”