Chris Brown Announces ‘F.A.M.E’ Album Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score

Chris Brown has finally revealed the official release date of his new album! Preceded by the worldwide hit ‘Yeah 3x’, ‘F.A.M.E’ features appearances from Benny Benassi, Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars and will be available in both a standard single disc format and a deluxe double disc edition.

‘F.A.M.E’ will be released on March 22nd

He's been talking about this album for as long as i can remember but guess we will see how it goes.​

Kairi

Reaction score
The singer’s new album, ‘F.A.M.E’ (which now means ‘Fans Are My Everything’), has reportedly been pushed back to March 29th.

F.A.M.E. originally stood for Forgiving All My Enemies.

Kairi

Reaction score

Despite being on the same label, Pop stars Britney Spears and Chris Brown are set for a March chart showdown. The news comes after Spears’ new LP was confirmed to have pushed back by two weeks today.

Full story after the jump…

Initially set to hit stores on March 15th, Spears’ ‘Femme Fatal’ will now arrive in stores on March 29th – according to Billboard.

The new date puts the singer in direct competition with Jive label-mate Chris Brown, who looks set for a comeback with his latest effort ‘F.A.M.E’. Indeed, Brown has been on quite the roll as of late – notching up hits ‘Yeah 3x’ and ‘Deuces’.

However, with ‘Fatal’s’ lead single ‘Hold It Against Me’ being the worldwide smash that it was, insiders predict the 29 year old will take the top spot – by quite a margin.

Sidebar: Despite official reports of a March 29th release date, Brown himself has declared that ‘F.A.M.E’ will still hit stores on March 22nd. Stay tuned.