Charlie Hunnam to Play King Arthur for Guy Ritchie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Charlie Hunnam is director Guy Ritchie’s choice to play King Arthur in the Warner Bros.-Village Roadshow medieval tentpole.

Elizabeth Olsen is the frontrunner for the female lead. Idris Elba is attached to play a Merlin-esque figure who trains and mentors Arthur.

Hunnam, who stars in “Sons of Anarchy,â€￾ read for the part recently along with Henry Cavill and Jai Courtney.

Joby Harold wrote the the script and is producing with Akiva Goldsman and Tory Tunnell. Plot details are under wraps with the film set to open on July 22, 2016.

Disney released “King Arthurâ€￾ in 2004 starring Clive Owen and Keira Knightley. Warners had been developing an “Arthur and Lancelotâ€￾ project with David Dobkin directing and Kit Harington starring, but the project never made it into production.

Hunnam is repped by CAA and Brillstein.

I love the King Arthur story so I hope this is good.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Is Charlie Hunnam going to be playing every role in Hollywood soon? It certainly seems that way right now.