Cena/Punk feud news

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
If this is the plan, Punk NEEDS to win. The youth movement is in full effect and Cena needs to do his part and make Punk a big, big time player. But of course, it's Cena and WM, so it won't happen, but it's imperative that it does.

Reaction score
Punk won't win if they clash at Mania. Forget the youth movement, Punk's been around since 2006 and doesn't NEED a win over Cena by any shot.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
He needs it a fuck of a lot more than Cena does...

He hasn't had a major win in ages, and needs to be established as a top, top guy. Cena can fuck off, he doesn't need to win at WM EVERY single year. He needs to take one for the team, for the betterment of a new star and the betterment of the show. It's NOT going to hurt him, like...at all. At all. At all. At ALL.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
He kinda does, he hasnt really done shit since his feud with Rey, a victory like that could really revitalize him.

AF.

Reaction score
Punk would get a huge rub beating Cena at Mania. Huge.

SAL

Reaction score
If this feud goes through Wrestlemania, Punk will get some wins, and he'll get some "wins," but he won't win at WM, no way.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think there is a shot of a Punk winning swerve but would probably get beat down by Cena after the match if he did win.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I so would love this right here now I had a different path one that could possibly happen but let see...Punk wins the Rumble and Cena wins the Chamber now at this point they been feuding but have yet to have a PPV Match. They had matches on Raw tag matches on Raw and all this other crap leading up to the Wrestlemania match. After Cena wins Punk picks to go for the WWE Title at Wrestlemania. Punk wins :D now none of this likely will happen the most being that Punk wont win lol but just any feud with these two should be gold

Shit I just remembered I'm actually going to wrestlemania this year so please do punk vs cena at wrestlemania

where you sitting?

Reaction score
He needs it a fuck of a lot more than Cena does...

He hasn't had a major win in ages, and needs to be established as a top, top guy. Cena can fuck off, he doesn't need to win at WM EVERY single year. He needs to take one for the team, for the betterment of a new star and the betterment of the show. It's NOT going to hurt him, like...at all. At all. At all. At ALL.

Really?

So? They're suddenly going to propel him over the top face and do a Mania match between them? Doubt it. Cena's winning either the Rumble or Chamber and will be in the title match at Mania.

He hasn't. He lost at WM24, so there.

New star? Punk has been around for 5 years now, wake up Pyro, he is a star.

It's not going to hurt him because it isn't going to happen. They didn't have him go over Mysterio, why would you think he'd go over Cena?

He kinda does, he hasnt really done shit since his feud with Rey, a victory like that could really revitalize him.

The Big Show feud killed his momentum. This feud won't last 4 months to Mania though. It could help him out to get back up there, but it has as much chance of happening as Barrett does of winning the WWE Title.

If this feud goes through Wrestlemania, Punk will get some wins, and he'll get some "wins," but he won't win at WM, no way.

This.

I think there is a shot of a Punk winning swerve but would probably get beat down by Cena after the match if he did win.

Which would completely negate the victory and impact of said victory.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Punk doesn't NEED the win by any means. Any talk of him needing to win at WrestleMania to come out looking good shows how unimaginative some people can be. Sheamus didn't beat Triple H at WrestleMania, yet he came out afterwards like a star, even without taking him out.

Who's to say the win is more vital for Punk anyway? Cena is likely to be headed for The Undertaker at WrestleMania 28 in his final match, so Cena is going to need as much momentum as possible heading into it, and a win at the previous WrestleMania is something that can help with that.

Baller

Reaction score
I so would love this right here now I had a different path one that could possibly happen but let see...Punk wins the Rumble and Cena wins the Chamber now at this point they been feuding but have yet to have a PPV Match. They had matches on Raw tag matches on Raw and all this other crap leading up to the Wrestlemania match. After Cena wins Punk picks to go for the WWE Title at Wrestlemania. Punk wins :D now none of this likely will happen the most being that Punk wont win lol but just any feud with these two should be gold

where you sitting?

Club level row 1. Can't remember what section it was, but tickets were good seats and a better price then I thought it would be.

And Punk has no shot at winning at Wrestlemania if he faces Cena. I believe Cena is undefeated still, and he will have the next streak if he is undefeated.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
damn haha I am in the upper level oh well lmao it still gonna be a good show thought

???

Banned
Reaction score
Club level row 1. Can't remember what section it was, but tickets were good seats and a better price then I thought it would be.

And Punk has no shot at winning at Wrestlemania if he faces Cena. I believe Cena is undefeated still, and he will have the next streak if he is undefeated.

Orton beat him (and Triple H) at WrestleMania 24.