CAW attire creation problem

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinspar

Jobber
Reaction score
I have a question I hope one of you WWE 2K18 CAW creators can help me with. I'm trying to create a college football short sleeved t-shirt for my created character. The problem I'm having is that no matter what I try, I can't make a t-shirt that has rings (different color fabric than the rest of shirt) around the neck and arm openings. It's a very basic design you think would be simple to pull off. In past games, variations of such shirts were always available. There is one t-shirt I found with said rings, but it's too baggy for my bodybuilder type CAW. On the tighter shirt I want to use, I've tried to make the rings with lines and shapes of all kinds, but I just can't get them to line up smoothly underneath the arms. You cannot see the underarm area during creation mode as far as I can tell, which makes this "simple design" a nightmare to pull off. Anyway, the only way I can see this area at all, is when I actually play a match with the character and watch him raise his arms during the entrance. Constantly making what are essentially blind tweaks, and then backing out of creation mode and loading a match, just to see this area when my CAW raises his arms in the ring is tedious to say the least!!! Am I missing something? There has to be a better way. I've already spent more time than I'll ever admit on this!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.