Catherine Zeta Jones - Workaholics Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dope episode. The Ders and Blake crash reminded me of season one when Ders tried to leap over Blake while they were chasing Topher. Good episode, but I dunno. Liked last week better.
yeah lol burweedos :)
this episode has been great though, its nice to see them at season 4 still being a solid stable of Comedy Central.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol @ Ders getting punched in the face & Blake's World of Warcraft murder mystery :)
Bahaha Ders as 'Basketball Lecter' and the Trill Squad.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It kind of started off slow but that episode was pretty good, although I was planning to buy it on DVD when it comes out anyway just to pretty much finish off the collection but the majority of the episodes have been so solid this season that it really makes me want to buy it for sure.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Workaholics is so damn great, that WoW shit was just too sweet.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
fbb414ee4eeccb30f5b06b36060398c1.jpg

Reactions: Aids Johnson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Honestly I thought I've seen every episode of Workaholics but after getting the 3rd Season on DVD there were two I never saw and I'm shocked I never heard about them the one was "True Dromance" where the boys get a new drug dealer.

This sequence cracked me the fuck up so hard because on "All That" Lori Beth Denberg did that sketch "Vital Information for your Everyday Life".. She goes "I've got some vital information for you.. I'm high as FUCK!".. :)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
S5 has been pretty solid so far, I feel they'll definitely get themselves a 6th season, they've shown they can be pretty original still and keeps the laughs coming for their primary target audience.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Karl = Great episode. I've really enjoyed this season.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Decent episode tonight, still not as good as the first two of the season but had its moments.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Last week's was enjoyable with the whole gay thing. Will watch this one later tonight.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Let's get Menergized! lol just re-watched that episode. Definitely am a fan of this season, it's better than a lot of other shows that have had their 5th season the past couple of years IMO.