Casual Talk = Outrage.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
Ok so I guess after the new layout changes, Hell In A Thread became Casual Talk, and you get post count for posting there? This can only lead to one thing, and that is ME getting warnings for "spamming". I can't help it I like to get my point across in less than 10 (k sometimes 3) words, and half the time my posts in HIAT would be something totally off topic that was still somewhat funny. But yeah. If ya'll feel the need to give me warnings for "spamming" in Casual Talk, can you just make my post count -94634653354 or some shit, cuz idc about post count, but I do care about not being able to view IWF.

Thanks <heart3333

MikeRaw

What the hell are you talking about? Casual Talk is the same as HIAT. No rules still, new name.

Christian

Reaction score
you dicks i'm just saying, it increases post count so I figured it was a regular forum that you can't spam in anymore. half the time admins on forums think people are "spamming" to get post count up... idc about post count. but yeah if I can still say whatever the fuck I want in there, you can lock this.

P.S. I guess the name is better than Hell in a Thread. pause NOT

MikeRaw

Ok, I can see where you got the idea from, but no, it's still the same old HIAT.

This Guy

thats not exactly correct. Yes post count now exists. It is basically the same as HIAT though. There is a difference though besides the name. Rules can be enforced and infracted if taken out of hand, and obviously you still are not allowed to advertise. Spamming though isn't really an issue.

Markz

Reaction score
I've gone through this whole thread and I have no idea what your complaint is. Something about your post count?