C4 Graphicated Graphix - Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
It's actually a legit request. Also didn't you say you were an atheist months ago?

Reaction score
I was obviously joking. And I don't make crap for immature idiots against my religion.

Reaction score
Sorry, if anything, your religion is idiocy, and its followers are idiots.

Dude. We've gone through this same debate hundreds of times. Can we please stop now? If you think Islam is idiocy then alright, keep your opinion to yourself. I think it's an amazing religion with the right, peaceful teachings that every human being should understand, if not follow.

There are just a lot of misconceptions about Islam because of fundamentalists and extremists.

Please read an English version of the Quran before jumping to conclusions. You'll be amazed at how different Islam is from what it seems. Really.

Tired of arguing over and over again with shit. Take this to another thread by the way if you really want to argue again. God.

Reaction score
Seriously, no requests? This forum used to love my signatures and banners. What happened? :O

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Got chu.

Make me a logo for a company named "The Dynasty Wrestling Society".

It has to be something that can be put on posters, and banners.

G'head.