Brock Lesnar's First Challengers In WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I can only speak from personal taste but I'd say I wouldn't really want to see it (I know it will happen but still.) Is because Brock is one of the least charismatic and skilled superstars on the mic whilst John Cena cannot sell eating a slice of cheese.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I wouldn't mind Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar, that would be interesting. I also wouldn't mind Wade vs Brock that would also be something really interesting, with Wade's mic skills and with their talents this could be somewhat a decent feud but sadly enough Wade isn't listed above, so it isn't going to happen, sadly.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Saylor said:
I wouldn't mind Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar, that would be interesting. I also wouldn't mind Wade vs Brock that would also be something really interesting, with Wade's mic skills and with their talents this could be somewhat a decent feud but sadly enough Wade isn't listed above, so it isn't going to happen, sadly.

Considering that Brock will be here until the next WM and Wade is back around August it could still be a reality.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Now Cray I understand that taste is like the ass, split in two. But I've liked the improvement I've seen in McGillicutty lately and while he wouldn't put up any PPV main events with Brock I believe they could create atleast a B+ graded match in the ring.

McGillicuttys feud with Tyson Kidd on NXT has been really great and you've seen both stars evolve so much since it started. Tyson turns out is quite charismatic as a face and a much better talker then he was back in the Hart Dynasty. He was on commentary on this weeks NXT and did a decent job as well.

But you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Just felt I could explain my reasoning for McGillicutty. :eek:tunga:

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of them both on NXT. They're improving great, Michael Mciengheruin had a really good mic segment too. The feud was better than most RTWM feuds at the time. He's just a tiny, minute name to feud with one of the biggest names there is, Brock Lesnar. If it was a squash match then sure, but no would it draw like it's supposed to draw.

I refuse to type his stupid surname, lmao.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Lets just call him Joe or Henning then.