Brian Zewbowski and Aka Yurei v. Liberty Olivera Lawrenson and Tetsuo Ishii

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Tag Team Grudge Match
Lethal Lottery Qualifier

Brian Zewbowski and Aka Yurei v. Liberty Olivera Lawrenson and Tetsuo Ishii

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, March 17th, 2022.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
usa11BZ-gBly2enOaoIEIeV6x60IFjKGyMl4of2BuKEPtVUSv0JoQGdrXYnecGd-8lVoQNztxXThzidMnSEXM2O4RUblw-k0-riKZ8VxR4_7XFkn-oR0TQaEB6rOW2E2-rh9gwxd

Funeral of Lost Stolen Dreams

-3eQc9DN6BBePhUUcFEYXSn-bt54hkLmwRYz8KoAMeeov1eBm2gMAjuWcUfkpqzv2ciN1Lc3x0VmJyefAmtwarIKaQSZXyA1zuRSCf1SfwF5pXUpKqCRqWFGiXRnM3vU2bH5dE47

Scene One - Backstage Bishness

Liberty is standing on a film set dressed in arms fatigues with probably over half a dozen actors and actresses milling around behind her, almost be dressed up in battle armour and makeup in order to really look the part. It was clear by the way in which the camera was being set up, that Liberty was using a mobile phone or a hand held camera as she would place it in what looked like an extensive backstage area on a television set for some sort of feature within the war genre. Liberty would look the dirtiest and most unkempt ever during a feature for AMA, but she would still have a massive smile as she would wave towards the camera as she would begin to speak.

Liberty: Apologies to everyone for my getup today, but I am currently on set for the filming of the new television production being put together by Netflix - Warhammer: Invasion - so don’t mind me if I am standing in front of camera dressed from head to toe looking like some sort of soldier girl. No doubt some of my hashtag little terrors will already start working on cosplays of me as soon as they have finished watching this video coming to you all live on the gram.

Liberty takes a sip from a can of Red Bull, who from her very first day of joining AMA deciding to partner up with her and being one of her key sponsors and being the clout goblin she is - she knows the importance of product placement at all times as she replaces the drink on the table and carries on speaking.

Liberty: Now I’ve been informed by my agent that the next show is in Florida. So before anything else can be said, lets stick our middle finger ups up in the air and holla out with a ‘Fuck Florida’. And if any of my little terrors is currently living in that cesspool of a state, then I recommend you pack your bags and move house as soon as possible, because I sure as shit don’t like associated with that crappy state so it wouldn’t be at all surprising to anyone that I give zero fucks about celebrity St. Patrick's day in some old rotten and forgotten club in the middle of nowhere, ya feel me? Because I know y’all feel me.
Liberty does her signature pose of winking one of her eyes, whilst sticking her tongue out of the opposite side of her mouth.

Liberty: It seems that the powers that be, and when I say power - I am actually talking about Lord Dickless a.k.a. Mr. Cuckhold a.ka. Micro-Peen a.k.a. Oliver Thawne, the so-called big boss of Against Medical Advice, has decided that I need to be booked in a mixed tag team match on next week’s card. And to make matters even worse, my partner is none other than the man I obliterated in one of the most pathetic matches in wrestling history. Tetsuo’s performance at Manifest Destiny was so embarrassing that I am actually ashamed that it was even part of that match, even if I did absolutely squash that gutter rat. So it is just an insult to injury, that a person who lost a bet to scramble at my feet and do my bidding whenever I make a request upon them, has now been booked as my partner. All I can take from this, is that Oliver Thawne has got a personal problem with me. No, that is a question direct straight at Mr. Thawne - do you have a problem with me?

Liberty looks genuinely annoyed by the whole situation, which isn’t surprising considering she has been in quite a foul mood since she crashed out of the Gold Rush tournament with a loss to Brian Zewbowski a number of times ago. She stands up and repositions the camera, clearly not happy with the angle of the shot before sitting down and pouting as she looks straight into the camera.

Liberty: And then when I found out who my opponents were - how am I not meant to be annoyed by the booking of the card. And because I am trying to stay in a positive frame of mind ahead of the filming of my first scene - I am not even going to talk about Brian today. Instead, my sole focus is going to be this insignificant other that people are calling ‘The Crimson Ghost’.

Liberty can’t even contain herself as she tries to stifle a laugh, but isn’t able to contain it as she giggles to herself as soon as she says Crimson Ghost out loud.

Liberty: I mean what is up with all these stupid fucking monikers. The Crimson Ghost? I mean when someone says crimson ghost, all I think of is the bloody mess that is left on the end of the tampon at the end of each month, it certainly doesn’t inspire me enough to think it might have something to do with a professional wrestler. Let alone a fellow female, so call me shocked when I typed her name into google and you know what I found? I found absolutely nothing, because no one gives a fuck about this Aka Yurei and no one ever will after we clash on St. Patricks. Perhaps if she doesn’t prove to be such a gross loser as I expect she is, then perhaps I can sit her and Tetsuo up after the match and they can feature on that British television show ‘The Undateables’ and truly be a match made in a place I like to call irrelevant island or as some of you woke SJW marks like to call it - Japan!

Liberty shoves her middle finger up at the camera, before blowing a kiss at the camera as she signs off and turns the camera off bringing an end to the live recording.

+ + + + +

Scene Two - Warhammer: Invasion - Scene 1

The shot begins inside the confines of a deep trench, with male and female soldiers wearing heavy body armour and military fatigues with not a smile in sight, they are conditions of deparity and discomfort and no one present in this scene is enjoying themselves. To make it worse, the wind is howling and heavily thick droplets of rain are falling from the sky drenching everything it touches. Men and women have kneeling on the raised platform, ready to clamber over the top and be sent on another charge - a charge that will result in a large percentage dying in the first hundred metres and a high likelihood not a single living soul will see the sun rise again.

As we move further along the trench, we move into a bunker where to to heavily armoured sentries prevent anyone unwanted or not requested from entering. On the other side of the door is a room with much nicer surroundings, to the point you wouldn’t expect that a war was taking place just outside it with plush decorations and comfortable furnishings. Sitting at the head of a table is a man decorated from head to toe in uniform with it being clear that he was the highest ranked official in the room. Field Marshall Amadeus Strakore, a high ranking officer that was born into nobility but had many sons or daughters who wasn’t the heir - a career in the military wasn’t uncommon. However, unlike those who completed their obligatory service and had come out the other side alive, many of the rich kids didn’t sign on again. Adadeus was cut from a different cloth, he had joined the service after his 18th birthday and four decades later he hadn’t looked back.

8OJcwTpTwP_9Lndj1CqFGsB7L_-_IR4JQ8XNottXUiKnbm0_CVRVunEwfmYelGno7FFILqZAl5A2ggRTQJCAdsm319UhVsTSSPvCv2Xr3lg1Fkj1Mr-a8dfUnVMTb_j3mfNt3kBG

Sitting across from him at the bottom of the table was the young person in the room, but certainly no green jackboot that hadn’t fired their first shot. Her uniform identified her as lieutenant meaning of all the officers was ranked the lowest, but as was customary within the Astra Militarum if you were a lieutenant that means that you had earned your rank by starting from the very bottom of the pile. Those born with the silver spoon in their mouth would graduate from officers academy as nothing less than Captain - meaning that Dasha Deddeis was a certified badass.

WD9nAi2Opvpaw7suTgFbrwv_ii4o_TxXnxOtAFFg-6LXBKML9E69nyp8TEiF_wk1R_VxMyr-newSaFWPXNtOyeEUdzFRyW1lWAC1KiOyjbxHaM7g7A0EwfANqglY3t2VGoZmCMtb

Sitting closer to the Field Marshall was a man a few years older than Deddeis, but with clear seniority not just due to his insignia of him being a Major, but the fact that convention allowed him to sit right next to the Field Marshall. His uniform was well kept and presented, and the way in which he sat at the table rather than slouching suggested that he too had come from the higher echelons of society.

mqMpCqusCOuFDSo0XxWS7Xt4sIeGlzdq3W0p1aZqTJvdrA9jQ5TsSw5t498waqks4CjxRAeOcv-OZmGP_PQ3-H5ZWYdbwCHUsk7E2LYGIh1gB_VMenuoI90M2HbJTkA29AcNkFeE

One thing was for certain though, and that was a meeting taking place with these three individuals wouldn’t just be taking place in a casual manner. Meetings like this always had a purpose. As the whistle could be heard outside followed by a bellow of “Charge” from the Sergeant on the line, the next wave of troops would be leaving the trenches and running to their certain deaths. Another sacrifice for the Imperium. The Field Marshall placed a large cigar into his mouth as he lit with a match that he lighted by scratching the stubble against his face, before breaking the silence in the room. A silence that would never have been broken by his subordinates.

Amadeus Strakore: Now I think we can all skip the pleasantries of pretending we are friends and I ask about the morale of the troops. You both know that you wouldn’t be in my quarters for anything other than an assignment. An assignment that I am pretty sure, both of you are going to be interested in because for one it is going to get you off this cesspool of a planet. Upon the Emperor’s brow, I for one have become sick of the stench of the air of this planet.

The major interrupts, with his accent outing himself instantly as coming from one of the elite families - certainly from one with far more money than that of the Strakores, not that either man would be likely to lay a finger on such bounties. Not since the beginning of the great war had led to all the great families donating a larger percentage of their riches to the war fund.

Marbom Lundart: Out of all the backwater planets we’ve been sent to Field Marshall, and once we clear the scourge of this planet I am sure it will become a fine mining colony as the field reports would suggest. From all the recent planets, I can certainly understand the need to prevent the Orkz from descending any further.

A puff of smoke leaves the mouth of the Field Marshall as he musters a smile.

Amadeus Strakore: Well you will be pleased to know that it seems that Orkz have given up on their claim to the planet with the latest scout report validating that all their convoy transports have left the atmosphere and they have no intentions of sending in further reinforcements. Our job is indeed done here.

The Lieutenant finally speaks up, and her accent is much more fitting to the slums of Cadia. A career soldier, whose choice of the core was probably the best chance of three square meals a day.

Dasha Deddeis: If you don’t mind me asking Field Marshall, what is the name that is being assigned to this shithole.

Amadeus Strakore: Delver Lieutenant. Delverworld to be exact. I am assuming this will be for the pools that you run everytime we arrive on a new world. This is the sixth run you’ve run this time right?

Dasha Deddeis: That is correct, Field Marshall.

Amadeus Strakore: I believe I put a name in the pool this time, do we have a winner this time round or does the prize fund double again?

Dasha digs into her pocket and pulls out a few sheets of paper, before stopping at a page marked D.

Dasha Deddeis: Looking through the notes, we do in fact have one selection for Delver. Unfortunately, Delver was selected by an Ingrams who has been dead for at least three weeks now. And with no means of finding a next of kin, the prize fund does in fact double.

Amadeus Strakore: Well it looks like my time on this planet is almost over, and I will get a chance of the prize fund once we land on the next swamp or backworld. But focusing on the task at hand, have either of you heard of the Typhon?

The man made both Dasha and Marbom immediately sit up in their chairs as soon as the word Typhon left his lips.

Marbom Lundart: If I am correct sir, isn’t that one of the planets where the Tyranids were reported to have been located sir?

Amadeus Strakore: That is correct Marbom and it is also the planet where you two will next be stationed and if the initial assignment goes well, then myself and the rest of the 5th army will be joining you planetside. The Emperor has made it clear that the Militarum needs to have a presence on the surface, even if we won’t be the main force of strength on first landing.

Dasha Deddeis: Space Marines, Sir?

Amadeus Strakore: Those bucketheads indeed Lieutenant. A bunch of drug fuelled meatheads with no ability of rational free thought, but great meatbags on any first offensive. An ungovernable military strikeforce, broken into various chapters run by zealots and madmen and very rarely does a chapter survive a first offensive. And that is part of the reason why I need you both to touch down on the ground with them.

Marbom Lundart: A second assignment Sir?

Amadeus Strakore: Indeed Major, prior to the last scouting party reporting being savagely attacked during their last transmission - they reported to have found some crypt with untold riches. If their estimates were true, this sort of haul could really prove vital in future war efforts. If you catch my drift?

Dasha Deddeis: Secure the treasure. Extract from the surface. And return here, as we await for new orders.

Amadeus Strakore: This is why I like you Lieutenant. You understand the full picture of the situation, without having to be spoon fed the entire recipe. If you, the Major and I’m guessing half a dozen squad you take with you - do your job properly, the rest of the 5th army will never have to touch down on Typhon.

Mardom Lundart: And if it doesn’t go that way Field Marshall.

Dasha would answer the question, almost in a manner that indicated Amadeus was never going to answer.

Dasha Deddeis: Well then me and you Major will be long dead, as will be every single man and woman that left Delver with us - and the Field Marshall and the rest of the 5th will most likely have the greatest field trips of their lives.

Amadeus pushed some papers across the table to Mardom.

Amadeus Strakore: All the extra details will be found in the files, you and the rest of your unit will leave planetside at 06:00 tomorrow morning. So do us all a favour and kill those twisted alien bastards, and show those bucketheads what it meant to be part of the 5th army.

Both Dasha and Marbom stood up and saluted the Field Marshall, before exiting the room and drawing an end to the scene.

+ + + + +

Scene Three - Utterances of the Mad Queen

We cut to a scene being filmed in black and white, with Liberty looking straight into the camera with a look of intent in her eyes and seduction in her lips. This promo is unlike the crap that she spouts when she speaks to her Instagram followers or her Twitch viewers - this was wrestling talk and when it came to wrestling, there was nothing more important to the Texas Terror.

6Eov9p3c4UH_JOuQsSbBIPe-q4lFvrHrJw4e5mIeh0q-DgIW6hUlaLJJX1GsAZRkd48L9MTyP90KSlc21FdEZsCTYJ2QkpIqWQN1p9XRQGR0oz27zpmakmBA0QqLTomDRUhWywXC

Liberty: Brian. This is a message just for you, not for anyone else on the planet. Not anyone else in this universe. Irrespective of whether you see this today or whether it takes thirty years to penetrate through to your brain, it is important that you understand that when I arrive in Florida there is only one person that I will be looking at, one person I will be thinking about and one person I will be relishing to get my hands on. And that is you, you absolute cunt of a human being. Because irrespective of whether you are going to accept responsibility for the situation or not, you are the reason I didn’t get a fair shot at the title. You are the reason that I will never be remembered as the first champion, and for that reason alone I will never be able to forgive you. You see for a long time it was that son of a bitch Sanders that was my biggest quarry, a pain in my backside and a thorn in my side and just like that closure of that situation has been stolen from me - I will never get to hammer a final nail in his coffin, because it was Jake Wakefield who stole that honour from me. Fortunately for me, you aren’t going anywhere.

Well not until I decided I am finished with you.

Not until I decide it is time for you to have drawn your last breath.

Brian from this day forward, it is important for you to understand that you are the only thing I think about when I wake up in the morning. You are the last thing I think about when I close my eyes at night. This coming match, with two insignificant partners is just a distraction for the both of us. Because I know as a matter of fact, that neither of us actually care about a Lethal Lottery whatever the fuck is. And although I may be in possession of a future shot for the Grand Championship - that match can wait.

Before that happens. I need a chance at redemption.

Just you and me. And nothing else.

No records. No liabilities. No limits.

No lights on.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Too Close to the Sun
The Ghost Debuts

“As I fade back into consciousness, I see a bright light beating down on my face, the intensity enough to give an elephant a headache. I strain to keep my eyes open as the blurred vision slowly returns to normal. There’s muffled noise ringing in my ears, like that of a thousand locusts; it doesn’t die down, it just keeps getting louder and with more clarity. My back is stiff, and my neck is stiff. In fact, everything hurts; my whole body hurts like hell. With my vision returning and my hearing getting better, I come to realize, those lights are the ceiling… and those locusts are the cries, whoops, hollers, and applause of a crowd. I’m lying on the ground; no wonder my whole body hurts, I’ve just been through a grueling match. I shift my head and look around, there are two shadowy figures standing over me.”

“I slowly sit up and rub my eyes more, and one approaches me. It’s a man in black and white, a referee of course. He tries to speak to me, but all that comes out is jumbled messes of words and garbled speech. I can’t understand a word he’s saying, but I get the idea nonetheless. The other shadowy figure looks off in their own world, celebrating to themselves like they won World War III. I’ve lost, it’s that simple; my quest, my dream of becoming the first AMA Grand Champion is over. If this was a simple story, you’d think the underdog would win right? The Cinderella story of a screw-up, a misfit, a man who’s been at his lowest rising up and becoming the face of this company? Life doesn’t work like that. Life’s cruel, and like Icarus, I flew too close to the sun; I got too carried away in my dreams.”

“I lift my beaten and broken body just enough to crawl my ass out of that ring. My legs are wobbly, and my mouth tastes entirely of blood. I think I may have a concussion– it wouldn’t be the first. I take the longest walk down that aisle I’ve ever taken. Do I dare look back? Look at all the pain and regret in that ring as that bastard who beat me gloats and goes on to win the title? No, I’m a despondent fool; I’m too broken for that. I just slink to the back, in shame and defeat. I was so close, and yet I wasn’t close enough. What the hell happened?”

AMA Rush Hour, San Franciso, California

As Brian Zewbowski steps backstage, he stumbles through the Gorilla position. He motions for some help getting around, leading to a nearby backstage worker helping him move. Brian’s face is tired, battered, and he has a bad black eye. His lips are curled downwards into a greatly pained frown. Brian looks like absolute shit after having been through a match with Shinzo. His mind is scrambled but one phrase seems to be twisting in his mind, festering like seeping poison from a rotted tree. "It's unfair."

He is encountered immediately by Sarah DuBois who clasps his hand and shoulders him on the other side of the agent. Brian limps with Sarah backstage and is silent for the most part. Sarah on the other hand is like consoling a child who just witnessed their mother die.

Sarah DuBois: It’s going to be alright Brian, everything’s going to be fine. You just need to heal up and get back at it and I know you’ll get ‘em next time. Don’t worry–

Brian eyes Sarah, a despondent glaze running over his eyes. Brian’s not all there, and his head hurts like shit, but he knows nothing is actually fine. He lost, and not only did he lose, but he had lost in an unfair fashion. Brian’s mind fluttered with thought. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. What did he do to lose this match? He did everything right didn't he? He worked his ass off, and it still wasn't enough? Disappointment flashed from his voice as he spoke back to Sarah.

Brian Z: Stop talking already and just get me to my locker room. You can lick my god damn wounds there.

Sarah: I suppose you're right, but you put on a hell of a match Brian. Nothing to be ashamed of, you'll get another opportunity.

Brian Z: The more you coddle me right now, the more I'm gonna be upset, you dork.

Sarah: Sorry sorry…
The door swings open and a light flickers on in the empty locker room; Brian is led into the room where he’s seated at a bench by both Sarah and the agent. Brian looks up at the agent and nods his head, leaning back against a wall and trying to get some strength back in his body through rest.

Brian Z: Thanks, Mo. I don't need anything else. You can leave me and Sarah be.

The agent gives a thumbs up and leaves the locker room, where Sarah stares at Brian, whose posture is drooped and haggard. Brian turns his head and looks into her eyes. There’s no shine in his eyes, a dulled glint over the ocean blue pupils staring right back into Sarah’s soul.

Sarah: You sure you're alright? You took a beating out there ya know…

Brian simply shrugs his shoulders and gives a long exhaled sigh. This is a man whose body has not just been broken, but his soul and morale. All the positivity has eroded away instantly into bitterness and regret. Brian rubs his eyes as words drip from his mouth.

Brian Z: Well, I suppose I should have seen it coming. I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

Sarah: Look, you did your best, and you left everything out there. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

Brian sneers and scoffs. Shame isn’t his issue, quite frankly. His mind is aflutter with thoughts and theories; ideas that hurt him and give him a feeling of existential pain. He looks out across the empty locker room and thinks out loud.

Brian Z: You say that, but I see things very differently. I guess I just wasn't good enough.

Sarah: Don't say that Brian. You were more than good enough, you just caught a bit of bad luck…

Brian’s head snaps back in the direction of Sarah, seemingly staring her down to be quiet in that very moment. “Bad luck” is just an excuse in Brian’s mind. Bad luck isn’t responsible for this. Clawing in the back of Brian’s mind is the voice of that damned thing inside of him, whispering something. Was his influence overtaking him at that moment? It’s unknown, but Brian shot up off the bench like a rocket and barked angrily at Sarah. He was still in pain, but his anger had dulled it, if only for a moment.

Brian Z: Bad luck? Are you kidding me, Sarah? There is no such thing as luck. If that thing inside me had taught me nothing else, it's that luck is nonexistent. This wasn't a stroke of bad luck. I guess I just wasn’t “the one”… I mean, hell, Sarah, look at everything. This was supposed to be my moment! I was gonna win the Grand Championship! My own daughter was in the crowd cheering me on. I looked like a fucking asshole out there, a god damn scrub. How do you think that makes me feel?

There’s a tense moment of silence afterward, and it was something that Sarah perhaps had not quite considered. Imagine having everything ready for you, the first good piece of news in a long time, all crumbling to dust after a horrible loss. Surely Brian’s anger was relatable, understandable even. Yet at the same time, Sarah shook her head and reached up for Brian’s arm. She tried to pull him back onto the bench to rest, but he wouldn’t have any of it.

Sarah: I understand why you're extremely upset Brian, but you need to calm down, regardless. This anger is unbecoming of you–

Brian Z: I need to calm down, huh? Why should I!? I think I know exactly what happened out there–

Just before Brian can speak any further, the door behind them opens. Brian swings his head to get a look at who is there, and lo and behold his ex-wife Stacy and daughter Celestia. Brian’s anger subsided at that moment, his rough expressions shifted to a more pained disappointment.

Celestia: Hey, dad…

Brian Z: Hey, kiddo…

Celestia reaches around Brian in an embrace, as Brian pets her head gently and caresses his daughter. Brian's body is beaten, battered, and too tired to keep going on; it's the hug from his own flesh and blood that continues to give him life at this moment. The stinging pain of defeat lingers but is deadened by this outpouring of love.

Celestia: You were great out there, I'm so proud of you.

Brian Z: I'm… sorry I didn't win the title Celestia. I know how much you would have loved to see that title around my waist.

Celestia shakes her head and looks up at her father. Those gorgeous blue eyes looking right into his, and Brian's heart couldn't help but soften. After all, today was the first time that he had actually seen his daughter in such a long time. Brian's disappointed frown wraps into a small smile.

Celestia: That doesn’t matter to me, dad. You did everything you could have. I’m just happy to have gotten to see you wrestle live.

Brian Z: I’m glad, nonetheless. I’m happy you were out there watching me, but I promise next time I’ll make it right. I’m going to make things right, I promise–
Tim's Cafe, Sleepy Oak, Minnesota

The scene opens up in the familiar setting of Tim's Cafe, an olden cafe sitting on the Old Town district of Sleepy Oak, Minnesota; It's actually sitting on the corner of Anderson Street and 12th Avenue, a noted neighborhood of Old Town. Inside is Sarah DuBois and Aka Yurei, gossiping and having a relatively good time together. Aka Yurei is known to wrestling circles as "The Crimson Ghost", and though her first venture into the American wrestling scene ended with a high-profile defeat in another major company, things are looking different for her. Sarah sits with her cup of coffee, slightly filled with some sugar to give it a sweet taste, while Aka Yurei enjoys a nice cup of iced sweet tea.

Sarah: So tell me Yurei-chan, you must be pretty excited to have your first match in AMA coming up.

Yurei: Well I suppose so, it’s a change of scenery for me after everything that’s happened in the FWA. Going winless in another major company truly hurts, but ya know, I suppose this is my chance to start anew. I’m not surprised to hear about some of those names in this company being so… familiar.

Sarah: Like Sawyer Xavier, eh?

Aka Yurei and Sarah DuBois share a small laugh together. It is known that Yurei and Sawyer Xavier have battled one another in the past, not without DuBois even winning any of them, something that she hopes to avoid in this run with the AMA. Yurei sighs and looks out the window into the busy street filled with people and traffic.

Yurei: Why is it everywhere I go he’s suddenly there? I just can’t get away from that gesuyaro [asshole] it seems.

Sarah: Well hey, look at it like this. This is a new company and a new place for you to show off. The baggage from that old place can’t follow you here unless you let it. It’s this kind of place for you to start a new legacy, get it? That brutal loss against Golden Rock shouldn’t be what people remember you for, and nobody will care about that here. Over here it’s different; after all, look at your first match! You've teamed up with Brian! I can’t imagine how excited you are about this Yurei-chan! Especially against Liberty and that Tetsuo Ishii.

Aka Yurei nods her head and smiles a little. It's always been a dream of hers to wrestle with Brian Zewbowski, her personal trainer and sensei during her time in Taigakuro Dojo. For Yurei, Brian is something of a father figure; he's about ten years her senior and has always looked out for her as best he could, even during that time when she thought about quitting the wrestling business.

Yurei: You’re telling me. When I saw that, I was rather surprised. I shouldn’t be though, I did interfere in his match against Liberty. Not that he needed help or anything… is he still salty about that? I admit I haven’t seen him in a while...

Sarah: I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Brian’s been… in a bad mood ever since he lost. I think that loss took a toll on him.

Yurei: I can certainly say I understand his position. Losing sucks, and losing the way you do sometimes, can be so crushing and so miserable… I hope he’s okay.
Unknown Location

Brian looks into his own reflection and stares at it in the mirror of this place. It's presumed to be his own home, but it's not really known. The sink runs underneath the mirror and Brian washes his face, trying to clear his thoughts. It keeps returning to one thing... that loss at Rush Hour to Shinzo. He cannot help but keep running it through his mind over and over again. Why did he lose? How could he lose? Wasn't he supposed to win? It was his time to be a champion, wasn't it? Why is he always so close and yet so far away? How could this happen? Brian's thoughts keep fluttering, but his eyes shift from the bright blue to dark brown, signifying a shift into Mortis, Humanity, whatever name you prefer to call it.

Humanity: This loss of yours is becoming an obsession. You need to refocus on something else.

Brian Z: I find it rich of you to be giving advice when you’ve turned me into this. Stop bothering me.

Humanity: Dwelling on it does you no good, you know. You must move past it if you ever wish to conquer it.

Brian Z: It's not fair, dammit. It was supposed to be my night, don't you get it? Now everyone's praise is heaped upon Shinzo, and I'm left in the dust. I didn't think this situation would sting nearly as bad, but the way it happened... It pisses me off!

Brian's fist crashes through the mirror as shards of glass and drops of blood fall into the sink basin. With the mirror broken, Brian looks away and begins to wash off his busted-up knuckles. It's clear that these thoughts aren't going to go away anytime soon. Brian seemingly realizes this but isn't doing anything to stop it anymore. He's bitter and regretful, and Mortis merely gives him one piece of advice.

Humanity: Sooner or later, you’ll be consumed by this if you let it fester. Just you remember that.

Brian Z: I don’t give a damn. I should be the AMA Grand Champion, it was supposed to be mine. I had my hands so close to it. Only to have it ripped away so violently… I’m going to make things right…
AMA Insider

The scene opens up on an interview set with a pair of chairs, we see FWA Insider's own Scott Anderson on one chair, while we find a new face in the AMA: Aka Yurei. Aka Yurei is known to the world as the "Crimson Ghost". She has a soft smile written on her face and a meek demeanor; Anderson waves to the camera and gives a thumbs up.

Scott Anderson: Hello AMA fans, I’m Scott Anderson with another exciting edition of AMA Insider, the internet series in which we get the inside scoop live on AMA.com! I’m here today to interview AMA’s newest star on the scene, making her debut coming up at St. Patrick’s Day Smash: “The Crimson Ghost” Aka Yurei! Welcome, welcome!

Aka Yurei: It’s good to be here, arigatou [thank you]!

Scott Anderson: So we’ve heard a little about you, Yurei, you had a big buzz for yourself over in Japan before making the transition into America. Has it been different for you in any way?

Aka Yurei thinks quietly to herself for a couple of seconds before coming up with a reasonable response.

Yurei: I suppose the biggest challenge has been the huge difference in wrestling styles over here in America compared to Japan, ya know? I think it’s also been the jump in talent. Working in some smaller companies in Japan, I figured the competition would get better, but I didn’t expect such a big jump; that was my mistake.

It was true. Aka Yurei's first foray into a major American wrestling company ended mostly in disaster for her. Yurei frowned and wasn't really happy to be speaking about this, but her politeness presses her on.

Scott Anderson: You’ve actually been in a big company already, haven’t you? The FWA, where you only had one win to your name. Do you suppose that things are going to be different here in the AMA?

Yurei: I’d almost certainly hope so. I had been going through a few personal issues during my tenure in the AMA, and I suppose that clouded my ability to perform to the best of my abilities. It’s not going to be the same here. It’s a different Aka Yurei from the past, and I hope the Crimson Ghost finally catches fire here.

Scott Anderson: Tell us about the “Crimson Ghost” for those who don’t know? We’ve seen the Crimson Ghost in appearance, but we’ve never truly gotten to know her. What can you tell us?

Scott Anderson shifts the conversation more towards Aka Yurei and her character, which helps ease the tension rising in the air. Aka Yurei sighs contentedly and grins, speaking fondly of the "Crimson Ghost".

Yurei: Well, The Crimson Ghost is everything and nothingness at the same time, she is an onryō, a vengeful spirit incarnated to bring pain and redemption upon those who stand against her. In Japanese folklore, these spirits are angered at the wrongs done unto them during their life, and so they seek to bring their wrath upon the living. The Crimson Ghost herself does that just in the ring. Everyone who steps into that ring against her is the enemy and has done her wrong, so of course, the Crimson Ghost is going to seek vengeance.

Scott Anderson: Is that why the Crimson Ghost appeared a while ago to help Brian Zewbowski defeat Liberty Olivera Lawrenson?

Yurei: Liberty is an enemy of everyone when you really think about it. What she espouses, and what she stands for isn’t anything I’d want to participate in. She’s detestable and I only did what I felt was right in keeping her from winning. My personal and professional relationship with Brian has nothing to do with it, I can assure you.

Scott Anderson: Speaking of Brian, the two of you are teaming up for the first time in this upcoming match against Liberty and noted Japanese performer Tetsuo Ishii. What are your thoughts on this matchup?

Yurei: It’ll be a good thing I think for me. I’ve always wanted to team with my mentor and I assure you we’ll both be ready for this matchup when the bell rings. Liberty and Ishii better get ready for the Crimson Ghost, because she’ll be looking to make a name for herself. I had heard Ishii’s name thrown around Japan a few years ago as someone who was in those… comedy matches, but I hadn’t thought much else of him. It’s possible he’s a good wrestler but I dunno, I don’t really have much place to speak from. Liberty has all the talent in the world but the mouth to keep her held back from achieving anything. It’s a pretty must-win for everyone involved and I can’t say I’d blame anyone for doing whatever it takes to win.

Scott Anderson grins and reaches over to shake Yurei's hand, who returns the favor. Anderson turns to the camera and gives a thumbs up as he calls the end of the segment.

Scott Anderson: Thank you Miss Yurei for joining us here today, and we’re gonna be watching with much excitement at your debut match at St. Patrick’s Day Smash.
St. Patrick's Day Smash, Panama Beach, Florida

Aka Yurei stretches in her locker room and getting her gear ready for the upcoming tag match; her facepaint is nearly completed, which makes her appear like that of a ghostly figure. She's trying to get into that Crimson Ghost mind-set, but nerves are just getting to her it seems. From behind comes up Brian Z, who pats her on the back, catching her off guard.

Brian Z: Yurei-chan, how are you feeling, nervous?

Yurei: I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t.

Brian Z: I wouldn’t worry too much about it, frankly. We’ve got a match to win, and we’re going to do it. I know I’m going to do it.

Yurei: I’m just relieved my first match here will be with you as my partner. Maybe we could have a team name or something!

Brian thinks to himself for a second and scratches his cheek, while Yurei taps him incessantly on the shoulder.

Brian Z: Hmm, I wouldn’t say no to that.

Yurei: We could be something like “Spirits of Redemption” or the “Souls of Wrath”, or–

Brian Z: Why does it have to be ghost-themed?

Yurei shrugs and sighs, trying to come up with an answer.

Yurei: Well ya know, because we both got that thing going on with the spiritual themes.

Brian Z: I suppose so; just seems pretty stereotypical.

Yurei raises an eyebrow and smirks, while Brian is looking away slightly annoyed.

Yurei: Is it any more stereotypical than “The Movement” all those years ago?

Brian Z: As corny as the name was, at least it was over! Kids these days.

Yurei: Alright alright, why not something a little more normal then… “The Vengeance”?

Brian turns and looks at Aka Yurei for a few seconds, before shrugging and nodding his head. He's looking less than impressed or like he's in a good mood, but he does seem to be trying. He pats Yurei on the head and gives a weak and fake smile.

Brian Z: … It works for me I suppose, Yurei-chan.

Yurei: You know I’m damn good with names, Sensei!

Brian sighs and rubs his face in tired resentment.

Brian Z: Right– Look, as much fun as this is, I just want to win this match, I don’t care how. Liberty is a bint as is and all the talk in the world isn’t gonna do her any good, and that idiot Ishii is an embarrassment to everything I stand for. They’re merely obstacles for both of us, and you and I both know that the top of the pile is what we should be striving for.

Yurei: Sensei, you’re still broken up about that loss, aren’t you?

Brian Z: Considering the circumstances, can you blame me? Forget it, Yurei-chan; let’s just focus on this match for now. “The Vengeance” will win this one if we both just put our noses to the grindstone and focus on coming out on top. Liberty hates Ishii and I can assure you that Ishii doesn’t feel too good about Liberty either. That’s where we both come in. We not only like one another, but we’re also like family. We’re watching each other’s backs, and that will get us pretty far in this damn thing.

Yurei smiles and nods her head. This vote of confidence should settle her nerves in her debut match here. It's time for the both of them to step into that ring and do what they do best: kick ass. Aka Yurei's got a chance to make a huge name for herself with this win, and she needs it more than ever. For Brian, he needs to return back to the winning ways to prove not only to himself, but the AMA at large that he is deserving.

Yurei: You’re right Sensei. Let’s go win ourselves this match! “The Vengeance” is coming to make opponents pay!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Trust Fall

Liberty’s swanky abode

In a small broom closet, a comically sweaty Tetsuo Ishii is changing his clothes into a butler’s tuxedo while simultaneously fumbling with his buzzing cell phone. He drops the cell on the floor with one foot in his pants and sees the front screen.

“ THEM “

His comical nature turns to cold fear as he straightens up and picks up the phone.

Mystery Master “ You need to answer more promptly, Mr. Ishii. You know I can be an impatient man…”

“I’m sorry, I’m getting in character for this silly charade I have to do for that devil woman Liberty Lawson.”

“ Well playing a clown has always been your forte, hasn’t it Mr. Ishii? That’s how you started in AMA, when we started observing you. But let me cut to the chase. We’ve sent the paperwork over to Liberty’s lawyer already. You will be teaming up with her at St. Patrick’s Smash. We expect you, as always, to perform adequately.”

Tetsuo briefly swears in Japanese.

“ Its bad enough I have to be her slave for a month, now you want me to team up with that obnoxious had? She’s so rude! “

“ I really don’t care about your opinion on the matter Mr. Ishii. Do what you are told and your daughter will continue to be treated like a princess here and returned to you safely. Fail to comply and the situation will be much different, I assure you.”

A moment of silence passes as Tetsuo process the harsh truth of his current situation.

“ Now be a good lapdog and bond with Miss Liberty. We consider her a friend of the collective and a strong asset towards our goals. Don’t fuck this up.”

The line cuts abruptly. Tetsuo wants to scream in rage but doesn’t have time as he hears the sound of clicking heels on a marble floor approaching his location and a rapid pace. The room door swings open and there stands Liberty, dressed to the nines in a shiny red dress and massive sunglasses on. A look a bit more chiq than the usual tomboy attire she sometimes wears for training.

She audibly sighs and rolls her eyes under her sunglasses.

“I can hear you talking in there you dimwit! You’re not even dressed either? Good heavens, what am I going to do with you and what are you even good for? Useless! Come on then, I got a job for you.”

Dumbfounded, Tetsuo looks on, his jaw almost dropping to the floor as he’s still mesmerized by her transformation.

“ Get your slack jaw off the floor and stop staring at me, you’re the help not a suitor. No put your suit on and get in the car. I’ve got a special task for you, and I’d like to know I can trust you going into our match at St. Patrick’s Smash. Trust is important, don't you agree Teeves?”

“ Teeves?”

“Like Geeves, a good strong butler’s name. But with Tetsuo. Teeves. You’ll learn to love it!”

(he won’t)

“ And you must refer to me by Miss. Liberty”

“ Yes, Miss Liberty”

“Very good! Now follow me to the garage, you’re going to drive me somewhere and we’re in a hurry”

“ Yes, Miss Liberty”

Liberty leads the way, beaming with joy and arrogance. She’s loving every moment of this arrangement. They walk into a spacious garage and she leads Tetsuo to the driver’s side of a large black SUV. He enters the driver side and she the passenger’s, and they drive off.

Outside of a mid-sized suburban home

Tetsuo Ishii and Liberty are parked on the opposite side to the street and Tetsuo turns off the engine as instructed.

“That’s the place. This little bitch lives right in there! Smug prick!”

Liberty foul mouth goes off as she’s clearly very disgruntled by the occupant of this humble home.

“ Why exactly are we here, Miss Liberty?”

“Great question Teeves. There’s a little worm in this house that needs to be taught a lesson. Problem is he’s often got some muscle around him. I need you to protect me from any danger in there, can’t be ripping this dress you know? I got a photo shoot and a gala to attend later tonight.”

“ So you want me to beat people up? What did this guy do, exactly?”

Liberty slams her hands on the dashboard

“That piece of uneducated shit refused to even consider me for a role in his upcoming magazine spread. Said I wasn’t the right type. Pig. So I’m going to show him exactly what he;s missing out on”

“ And you need protection for this?”

“These type of slime tend to not take criticism too well. Ego issues”

“Can’t imagine I’ve met anyone like that before…”

“Pardon me, Teeves?”

“Absolutely nothing, Miss Liberty”

“Thought so…Now lets go”

They both get out of the car and walk up to the front porch and stare at a large doorbell.

“ Just let me do the talking, and make sure you do what I tell you, when I tell you. Got it?”

A large goon with an ear piece opens the door.

“Who the hell are you, we’re not expecting visitors…”

But before he can continue Liberty kicks him heel first in the testical with all her might, knocking him to the ground squeaking like a baby mouse.

“Like I need an invitation anywhere…Larry, darling, you in here?”

The noise and commotion lure out an overtanned middle aged man wearing a Hawaiian shirt and large gold chain. He’s sandwiched in between two beefy bodyguard.

“Olivia?? What the hell are you doing in my house you crazy bitch! What the hell have I done to my carpet to get this bitch out of my house right now!”

He points to the two intruders instructing his two men to attack. Liberty crosses her arms and steps back, expecting Tetsuo to do his job now. He tries to cut off the two men and eats a big haymaker to the face for his trouble as he shields Liberty. He shakes it off and chops the same man in the throat, cutting off his air. The other man charges at him from the flank but he senses it and hits him in the face with a back elbow. He turns to the other man who’s now grabbing his throat and tackles him with a spear….sending him crashing through the dinner table! Plates and cutlery fall to the floor in a large cacophony of sounds. A big elbow to the temple finishes off the floored security agent but gives enough time for his partner to grab Ishii from behind with a rear naked choke. Ishii grabs the arm and tries to break free but is currently overpowered by the larger man. He stands up however and brings his left foot up into the man's groin which releases the grip. Tetsuo breaks free and pushes the man from the back forward and sends him into the glass sliding door to the backyard. The man is stunned and Ishii gets behind him and hits a german suplex through the sliding door to the outside deck, knocking him unconscious. Tetsuo casually but comically stands up and brushes off broken glass off him as if it’s a daily occurrence.

Liberty is now clapping her hands loudly, smiling from ear to ear.

“ Now that’s a job well done Keeves.I’m impressed and relieved you may not be some fucking useless after all! Now come back in here while Larry and I have little chat”

“What the hell do you want Olivia!”

“You’re going to apologize to me in front of my partner here, first of all, for disrespecting me and having the nerves to say this beautiful body isn’t what your looking for in your pretentious little magazine! Secondly, you’re going to literally pay me for my troubles”

“You really are crazy…Jesus…I’m sorry Olivia. I promise I’ll put you staring in my next spread. My god and you want me to pay you too? You wrecked my house!”

“ Keeves will wreck much more than your house, you little toad. So pay up, bitch!”

Larry ruffles his pockets and pulls out a key and throws it at Keeves…I mean Testsuo Ishii who catches it out of the air.

“Behind the red couch, money in the safe there”

“Good, Keeves if you please”

Tetsuo moves the couch and confirms there’s indeed a safe, he opens it and pulls out a multiple stack of hundreds bundled together. He gives a thumbs up to Liberty who briefly takes her eye off Larry. When they turn around he’s managed to run upstairs and grab an old twelve gauge shot gun. He starts to point in at Liberty but Tetsuo runs and grabs her by the arm and shoves her out of the way towards the back door. The shotgun goes off and blows up a vase sitting on a shelf close by. Larry swears and screams as Liberty kicks off her heels and her and Ishii run through the backyard and around the house back onto the street. The hop into the SUV and Ishii quickly turns on the engine and slams the gas pedal down, squealing the tires as they speed off.

Liberty counts her newly acquired loot and smiles.

“ Very good job Keeves, maybe we can actually work well together going forward. Enough here to buy a proper bow tie for one!”

A sad and disappointed Tetsuo Ishii maintains his eyes on the road, disgusted with his recent actions.

Last edited: