Brian Pillman Jr. teases huge opportunity coming up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sounds about right. Hopefully that changes over time.
its like women's booking, you gotta have the courage to go all in on it and give them time and stories. if not, theyll get good ass matches but theyll never draw for you. NXT and Impact learned this and more companies should follow suit

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
its like women's booking, you gotta have the courage to go all in on it and give them time and stories. if not, theyll get good ass matches but theyll never draw for you. NXT and Impact learned this and more companies should follow suit
Highly agree with you. Like I said the main thing I think is the problem is that people think Lucha is different, but it isn't. Only difference is you work the left side and not the right side.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Highly agree with you. Like I said the main thing I think is the problem is that people think Lucha is different, but it isn't. Only difference is you work the left side and not the right side.
yeah ppl think luchadors are all rey fenixes but its just not the case lol. Rush wrestles like an US South Hoss for example lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wont pretend to be even close to an expert or even a novice lol, I just know the basics and have watched a fair amount of luchadors work.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
yeah ppl think luchadors are all rey fenixes but its just not the case lol. Rush wrestles like an US South Hoss for example lol
Yeah, he is a good example of a Luchador Brawler like Perro Aguayo, and true about the Fenix part. Most people just think Lucha Libre is flips and aerial moves when there is more too it