• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Yes I am late for making this thread, but whatever. Just to make a thread for breast cancer and try to attempt to help educate people a little in it. Since I believe we need more then awareness for this, we need education, why support something you have no idea about? Yes it's cancer, but where in the breast does it happen, and what are the risk factors? Here are is a link that can help:

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/breastcancer/detailedguide/breast-cancer-what-is-breast-cancer

This is just basic stuff about breast cancer and not hard or long to read and understand. It's your choice if you want to read it, or get into it deeper, but I just want to try and help educate you all about it. :sandow: It is good to support it, but it's better to know what you are supporting and what it does.