BREAKING: As first reported by E! News, Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan are expecting their first child!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Why would you leave a Cush job with the WWE making bank when there a serious possibility the next wrong landing could paralyze him or worse.

So dumb
I agree. He's not going to, I only threw that out to point out the absurdity of trying to blame Brie for keeping him from wrestling in WWE.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Tbh I don't think Bryan was in danger of being paralyzed from one move. He didn't have what Austin or Edge had. It was just that after years of damage to his brain, they didn't think it was wise to let him continue. He COULD but shouldn't.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Tbh I don't think Bryan was in danger of being paralyzed from one move. He didn't have what Austin or Edge had. It was just that after years of damage to his brain, they didn't think it was wise to let him continue. He COULD but shouldn't.
CTE could lead to strokes and suicide, it could be worse than neck damage because of the unpredictability of it.

Bryan was suffering from seizures.....not a year ago, but years ago when he was working indies.....if he disclosed that before he signed, he wouldn't have been and he would still be having "great matches" and forego this life he is living now.....and probably die in a ring because those places that have "great matches" don't have a proper medical staff on hand.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella have revealed to WWE that they will be having a baby girl in the spring of 2017. Brie said:

“When I found out it was a girl, I actually got really emotional. I have such an amazing relationship with my mom and I think, wow, I’m going to have that with my daughter. Also, as a woman, I now have my own blood to follow my legacy. It’s such a special feeling — my mini me!”

The SmackDown General Manager also commented:

“I’m so excited we’re having a little girl. I’m sure that, just like her mother, she’s going to steal my heart.”

I wonder if she'll be born with a beard haha. But seriously congragulations to both of em