Brandi Rhodes partnering with DIGA Studios for Shot of Brandi TV Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
shotofbranditv.jpg

Source: f4wonline.com

After departing AEW, Brandi Rhodes is working on bringing a TV show to air.

It was announced via Deadline today that Rhodes has partnered with DIGA Studios to bring her "Shot of Brandi" YouTube show to television. Deadline wrote that DIGA Studios is currently taking the series out to broadcasters and streamers.

Episodes of the show will be 30 minutes long. DIGA Studios also produces reality shows "Selling the Hamptons" and "Hot Ones: The Game Show."

"Shot of Brandi" was started by Rhodes on YouTube. It was later featured on AEW's YouTube channel, but Rhodes noted after leaving AEW that the series was hers and would continue. Rhodes hosts the show, which "sees her cook and chat with celebrities in and out of the wrestling ring."

“I started shooting this show in my kitchen four years ago with two iPhone cameras and a cocktail,” said Rhodes. “I am excited to see the show evolve and thankful for the fans who have followed along. I assure you, now that I’m working with DIGA the best is yet to come.”

“Brandi is an incredibly dynamic talent who just pops off the screen, and this genre busting concept she created is the perfect showcase for her electric personality,” said Tony DiSanto, CEO of Allyance Media Group and DIGA Studios. “We are beyond excited to dive into this project with her and share some great food, drink, fun and a hell of a lot of laughs with viewers everywhere.”

On February 15, it was announced that both Brandi and Cody Rhodes had departed AEW after failing to come to terms on new contracts. Cody has reportedly signed with WWE and is scheduled to face Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 38.

Brandi Rhodes had worked for AEW both as an on-screen performer and as the company's chief brand officer.