• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

News Bram arrested on domestic battery and false imprisonment

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Bram apparently has a history of being heavy on the drink and other substances and his violence problem isn't anything new.

So by TNA standards he's a perfect fit I guess. This is the same company who sent a totally out of it Jeff Hardy out to main event.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Charlotte Reportedly Still Legally Married To Bram

As noted, WWE Diva Charlotte was not the woman involved in the domestic incident this past weekend that saw TNA star Bram get arrested due to domestic assault by strangulation and false imprisonment. We noted that the woman involved was Bram's girlfriend, named Ashley Allen.

It was reported yesterday that Charlotte and Bram quietly split a few months back but they are still legally married. They have a hearing scheduled for September 10th in Florida, which will be the final hearing for the dissolution of their marriage.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Nope, just suspended. Had this been WWE he would be out on his ass (as his was when he punched a cop in the face under WWE contract.)
But this is TNA, who let Victory Road 2011 happen.

Roadster

We noted back in late August that TNA star Bram was arrested for felony domestic battery by felony strangulation charge and false imprisonment after an incident with his girlfriend. He posted $6,000 bond and was released from jail a few day later but is still suspended from TNA.

Bram has plead not guilty to the charges and is scheduled to have a hearing on September 21st, next Monday. The hearing is apparently regarding the order where Bram is not allowed to have contact with the victim.

Source

Good to hear, I guess. But something must've happened if the victim doesn't want any contact with him at all. http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/Update_on_Bram_s_Recent_Legal_Troubles.html#0hOtpGfwA4a9C5h0.99