BOTS IV - Round 10 - Location Location Location

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Oh, I wouldn’t argue anything subjective. My mind was just going crazy because it’s like to me I think it actually is objectively a different style of music, so that’s what I was just trying to convey.
I agree.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This isn't what you do. You object when people don't like other stuff - and tell them in as many words they are wrong.
Or take on strange positions, based on your own POV of the world. No one is against your liking or disliking anything, but you have a tendency to shit on people's POV and then pretend you didn't do it
I said “saying music is before your time is a poor excuse for not liking it” and Mitch literally agreed with me and then everyone got pissy. Sorry. You literally just take what I say and turn it into something it’s not.

Status
Not open for further replies.