Bodies (Netflix Limited Series)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
MV5BMzdiYzRjZjctZDE0ZC00MGQ4LWEwYzAtZDEyNzJiYzI2YjM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDc5ODIzMw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Release Date: October 19, 2023

Cast
Synopsis: Four detectives in four different time periods of London find themselves investigating the same murder.

Trailer:

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Concept seems pretty cool and I'm a fan of Stephen Graham, I'll definitely check this one out with it being a limited series.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Just finishing up the first episode, pretty good so far. I love the jumps through time and the scenary is brilliant. Loving the atmosphere in the 1941 scenes especially. Plus I'm liking all of the detectives and their respective actors, some solid character development already.

I only just found out as well from the title screen that this is based on a DC Vertigo comic. Wasn't aware of that, that's dope.

Reactions: Chris

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
A lot of intrigue already in the story, very curious to see where it goes. The mystery element is great.